A/N

[ d e v i a n t   l o v e - g u i d e ]

Hello, my sweet horny readers who would rather read than study!

Before you start reading my book, I'd like to share a guide with you that will help you better understand the content within. This guide is meant to give you a clear roadmap to navigate the ideas and themes presented in the book so that you can get the most out of your reading experience.

[ c o n t a i n s ]

dedication | warnings | mc aesthetic | playlist | contact

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Please note that this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or deceased, or existent events is purely coincidental. The author has taken creative liberties to develop the plot and characters, and any similarities to actual events or persons are not intended.

---- → the four dotted lines indicate the scene/time change.

[ d e d i c a t i o n ]

To all the girls who wish to be choked and whispered- such a good girl.

[ w a r n i n g s ]

DEVIANT LOVE has been rated as mature; it contains sensitive and intense themes such as, violence, blood, gore, manipulation, gaslighting, foul language, abuse, dub-con, and much more. I want to caution readers that the detailed scenes may trigger discomfort or distress, and therefore, I suggest refraining from reading the book if any of these themes may be disturbing.

[ m c a e s t h e t i c ]

DAISY KIM | 24

ALEXANDER RUSSO | 30

[ p l a y l i s t ]

Check the entire playlist on Spotify @vairhans

Die For You | The Weeknd 

The Devil Wears Lace | Steven Rodriguez

I Put a Spell On You | Annie Lennox

Take Me to Church | Hozier

Bad Romance | Lady Gaga

Angel Baby | Troye Sivan 

28 Reasons | Seulgi

I Wanna Be Yours | Arctic Monkeys

Daddy Issues | The Neighbourhood

Brooklyn Baby | Lana Del Ray

Crazy in Love | Sofia Karlberg

[ c o n t a c t ]

Instagram: @vairhans

Mail: vairhans04@gmail.com

Site: vairhans.carrd.co

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[ a l l r i g h t s r e s e r v e d ]

The author asserts and declares that all rights on the content of this work are reserved exclusively.

The plot and characters featured in this literary piece are the exclusive intellectual property of the author, and any unauthorized reproduction, dissemination, or distribution of the same is strictly prohibited. It is affirmed that the cover editing has been carried out personally by the author, and the image utilized for the cover is sourced from royalty-free material until and unless said otherwise.

started on: 22/07/2023

published on: 22/07/2023

completed on:

by Vairhans