♡ 10 ♡

YUJIN'S POV

Gyuvin and I were walking to school together on a crisp autumn morning. The sun was just starting to peek out from the horizon, its golden rays casting a soft glow on the trees that lined our path. We chatted animatedly, discussing our plans for the day, laughing as we made jokes and laughed at each other's silly stories.

"hey, gyuvin have you ever asked someone out?" I suddenly asked.

"why'd you ask? are you going to ask hyewon out?" he asked me back with a smug smile on his face

wait how did he know?

"how did you know" I asked which made him stop walking

"wait... you're seriously asking her out??? I was teasing you, didn't expect you actually to ask her out"

"can you just help me?? I'm planning to ask her out after class" 

"so soon? why are you asking for help know"

"I... uh just thought out it this morning hehe" I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

"okay okay uhh where do you plan on going to?"

"probably the movies"

"good enough, so how are you gonna ask her out?"

"THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING FOR YOUR HELP, I DON'T KNOW HOW" I whined

"okay okay stop whining" "just go up to her later and ask her, easy"

"I'm too shy, what if she doesn't want to?" 

gyuvin rolled his eyes at my reply and said, "don't think that way, okay if you're too shy to talk to her why not write a note or a letter?"

"wait... that wasn't a bad idea, okay I'll do that" 

Gyuvin and I arrived at school, and I told him to go ahead because I was thinking of buying strawberry milk for Hyewon. I grabbed a sticky note from my bag and wrote something. 

I ran to the cafeteria and bought a carton of strawberry milk, quickly looking around to make sure nobody noticed. Then I pulled out my note, sticking it into the carton before walking towards our room to wait for Hyewon.

When Hyewon arrived at our room, I could barely contain my excitement and nervousness. I watched as she walks closer in my direction and soon reached her seat beside me. I then slid the carton of strawberry milk onto her desk, not looking at her because of fear of getting rejected or something. She then opened the strawberry milk and discovered my note.

"never knew you're the type to ask someone out through notes" she giggled 

"cute" she mumbled but still clear for me to hear.

My palms were sweaty and my heart was beating fast. I had just asked hyewon out. I was nervous to hear her respond, but when she said that I was cute, my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest.

HYEWON'S POV

'let's skip practice today... come to the movies with me?    -yujin <3'

My eyes lit up as I read the note that was attached to the carton of milk. I could feel my heart was on the verge of bursting out of my chest, and I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

I swore that I would have screamed instantly if there wasn't anyone around.

"so what are we watching?" I asked the guy next to me who was still not looking at me.

"wait so..."

"so I'll see you tonight?" I asked cutting him off as he nodded, I can see a smile creeping out his face. 

" I-I'll pick you up at 6" 

YUNA

come to my house after class

I need some help

for what??

yujin just asked me out to the movies sdcnsduhca

WHAT??!! OMG OKAY OKAY

TELL ME THE DETAILS WHEN I GET THERE

COME QUICK THEN OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR CLASS

// TIME SKIP //

I'm walking with Yuna from school, feeling both excited and nervous. I had a movie date later night with yujin, and I wanted to make sure I looked my best.

"why not we go to the mall?" she suggested 

"but I have tons of clothes in my closet already" I replied

"Okay fine, I guess we could find something there"

Yuna, who always looked fashionable, was the perfect person to help me choose an outfit. she walked towards my closet, browsing the racks of clothes inside. I tried on several different looks with her help and advice.

"try this one" she said handing me another set of clothes to try on.

"how many more do I have to try on?!" I complained.

"Until we find what looks best on you, now go try that on" she said pushing me towards the bathroom door.

Finally, after much contemplation, I decided on a cute, but casual, outfit. I chose a white, flowy blouse, a pair of distressed denim jeans, and some white sneakers. I even found a pair of earrings and a necklace that matched the outfit perfectly. I was ecstatic with the final look.

"we're finally done" I exclaimed

"nu-uh no we're not"

"what do you mean we're not???" 

"you still need to put makeup on" she said as she got all excited.

I really don't wear makeup so I don't know if this is a good idea or not.

"Come on, you'll be a thousand times pretty" she said.

I was hesitant, but she was so persuasive that I gave in. Yuna had me sit in a chair in my mini vanity and began her work. At first, I was a little uncomfortable, but as she applied the makeup, I felt more and more comfortable. She used colors and shades that I had never considered before, and it was amazing how my face changed with each stroke of the brush.

When she was finished, I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked beautiful! 

"Is this me?!"

"ahhh wait let me take a picture" she said pulling out her phone from her pocket and taking multiple shots.

'she sounds like my mom'

I thanked Yuna profusely for her work, and she smiled with pleasure at my appreciation.

"hey hyew— WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER!?"