♡ 21 ♡

YUJIN'S POV 

Gyuvin and I got to school early in the morning, and Ricky, Yuna, and Haruto were already there when we entered the classroom. I looked around and saw that Hyewon hadn't arrived yet. I was nervous, but I felt that now was the time for me to tell the three of them about my plan to confess my feelings towards Hyewon.

"Hey guys, I have something to tell you," I said, looking nervously at each of them. "I've been wanting to tell Hyewon how I feel about her, I'm planning to do it at the school's festival"

Ricky, Yuna, and Haruto all looked at me with a mix of surprise and excitement. 

"ACKK MY BABY HYEWON ISN'T A BABY ANYMORE" yuna said wiping fake tears from her cheeks

"so what have you planned so far?" haruto asked

"w-well I thought of joining the talent show and dedicating the song to her," I said shyly

"aww cute" yuna squealed

"Have you picked a song yet?" ricky asked

"Yeah, gyuvin helped me in choosing"

"what song?" yuna asked

"short cut to he-" I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence when hyewon suddenly took her seat.

"hey guy what were y'all talking about?" she asked 

"nothing... we were just talking about how our class's photo booth would turn out" Yuna lied.

"Yeah, I can't wait to start working on it!" haruto exclaimed

"okay..." 

HYEWON'S POV

I kinda feel that they're hiding something from me, but I'll let it slide for now.

Our teacher then entered the classroom with a smile and told us to get creative with our ideas as she gave us her time for us to start working on our booth. She said that she would be available to help with any questions or concerns we had along the way.

We were all eager to get started and immediately began brainstorming ideas for the designs. We discussed things like the theme and decorations. We even talked about ways to make the booth stand out from the other booths at the festival. One of our classmates then drew out plans of what it would look like and how it would be constructed.

As we finalized our designs we started to take out the material that I and the others bought yesterday

good thing I didn't forget to bring them with me

We began to create a design for the booth and then started to draw outlines as the others cut pieces of paper. 

We had been working tirelessly for the past few hours, and they were finally starting to get a sense of accomplishment.

We had almost finished with half of the designs for the booth and we were all quite proud of ourselves. We all knew that there was still a lot of work to be done, but we felt confident that we would be able to finish our booth on time.

one of my classmates suggested that we all should take a break and get some rest for the day. For us to feel refreshed and energized for the next day.

The class agreed and decided to continue it the next day to finish the remainder of the booth designs. We were all excited to see the final product and couldn't wait to see how it would turn out.

With that, We all said our goodbyes as well as our teacher, and went our separate ways for the day. 

"Hey guys do you wanna visit the cafe down the street?" I asked my friends

"Sorry I can't, we gyuvin and I have something to do" Yujin replied

"You both have been busy these days, What's up with you two?" I asked

These two have been acting weird since the other day

"nevermind, I'll just ask gunwook to come with me" I said and made my way  to the school gates