Special Chapter

Lying on the garden bench's edge, Hyewon traced the intricate designs carved into the wood with her fingers. The sun was starting to set, illuminating the beautiful garden with a warm, golden tint. The vivid colors of the flowers shone in the last of the light as they gently swung in the breeze. It was the ideal scene, almost dreamlike in its surrealism.

Yujin moved in silently, his footsteps barely noticeable on the soft grass. With a skip in her heartbeat, Hyewon turned to face him as their gaze locked. They had been together for months, living and breathing in the real world instead of being bound to the ethereal world of dreams. Their relationship had grown stronger in their dream world as a result of all the wonderful moments and fun they had during their time together.

Yujin gently said, "Hey," a hesitant smile flickering on his lips. He sat down next to her, their shoulders nearly in contact. The closeness electrified Hyewon, who could feel her heart thumping in her chest.

"Hey," she said in an almost audible voice. Tonight was different in a way that excited and nervous her at the same time.

For a short while, they watched the sun setting in the sky while sitting in cozy stillness. A gentle, golden glow enveloped the yard, shimmering across the flower petals. Yujin inhaled deeply as he gathered his courage.

"Hyewon," he said in a steady yet passionate voice. "Do you remember the dreams we shared? I can't believe it's been months since the dream"

When Hyewon nodded, her heart began to beat quickly. "I remember"

Glancing inside his pocket, Yujin took out a little, delicate box. When he opened it, the gold cloud pendant on the necklace sparkled in the last of the light. As Hyewon gazed at the exquisite jewelry, her breath caught in her throat.

"I've got this for you," Yujin remarked, a little shaky in voice. "Because even if we're not dreaming anymore, I'd like you to know that I'll always find you. In every lifetime, in every world, I'll find you."

A shockwave shot through Yujin as Hyewon's fingertips touched hers while she removed the necklace from the box. She had no doubts about the reality of this.

She began, "Yujin, I..." but her voice broke. Inhaling deeply, she steadied herself. "This is beautiful."

Yujin clasped the necklace around Hyewon's neck with great care, making sure the cloud pendant pressed lightly against her skin. When their eyes locked, the outside world seemed to vanish, leaving only the two of them in their perfect setting.

"Whenever you look at this," Yujin whispered gently, "remember that I'll be dreaming of you, finding you, loving you. No matter what our circumstances are."

With her heart still pounding, Hyewon nodded. "And I'll be dreaming of you too. In every lifetime."

Hyewon and Yujin realized that their affection was real and that it went beyond fantasies and realities as the sun sank behind them, covering the garden in a warm, warm glow. They were together, in the present, and prepared to face whatever was ahead; they were no longer just two spirits crossing paths in a dream.

With her heart racing, Hyewon bent down and gently kissed Yujin on the lower cheek, very next to his lips. Yujin's surprised eyes widened but then smiled tenderly. The small act conveyed a strong message of deeper connection and more shared times. They realized that this was only the start of their wonderful existence together as they sat there, drenched in the golden warmth of the evening light.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

SURPRISE!!! 

I can't believe that a year has passed since I wrote this story. I've been contemplating adding a special chapter for days and now, it's finally done! I really don't know what to put here so I hope you all like it <33 Your support for my other stories would really be appreciated!

Which group or member would you like me to write about next? Let me know!