It's a small world I guess

I'm definitely that kind of girl that likes to get involved in all sorts of activities

I'm definitely that kind of girl that likes to get involved in all sorts of activities. I promised myself that I will have fun while doing my studies abroad. Of course I was extremely passionate about photography and it wasn't just a hobby. I really take my studies seriously but I am not afraid to be happy and to take advantage of  life while I'm still not receiving lemons from it. And even if I do, I'm definitely gonna make the best lemonade out of them.

Today was going to be a long day but thank God it was Friday. The last week was hectic and I was really looking forward to enjoying the weekend . Sarah and Lucas were having so much fun teasing me with the look that Yoongi was giving me when he finished his performance. Apparently the intense tension between us was so obvious ,that everyone wondered who I was. If there were a few students who approached us before, now all kinds of girls were trying to talk to me and some of them even asked if I was friends with Yoongi.  Their curiosity was killed when I answered that I'm definitely not his friend.

We planned to engage ourselves in different organizations and clubs while living on campus. We decided that in order to keep spending time together, each of us should choose an activity and we will all participate together in all three. Sarah chose dancing, Lucas chose basketball and I was interested in painting so that was my choice. In order to get into this club we were about to meet the president of the student's committee and talk to him.
It was right before the classes started and we were talking about composition techniques in photography that can improve the photos.

"Hello guys! You must be the students from the international program who are going to engage in the extracurricular activities here on campus."

In front of us stood a 6 feet tall guy with really cute dimples and an even cuter smile on his face

In front of us stood a 6 feet tall guy with really cute dimples and an even cuter smile on his face. He looked extremely friendly and his English was impressive.

"Hello there! Yeah, that's us! I'm Y\N and this is Sarah and the scared guy over there is Lucas!"

The shy and reserved personality of Lucas was making it hard for him to make new friends but once he would open up he was the sweetest guy ever. Lucas just looked at me with deadly eyes and  said:
" It's nice to meet you Namjoon! We were just wondering how to get involved in these extra curricular activities and what's the process?"