Find someone else to take you home!

I cursed myself for not canceling the date with Yoongi

I cursed myself for not canceling the date with Yoongi. After the drunken episode we didn't even speak for three days. Not even a message. That night left me with even more questions about him,but stupidly enough I still don't have the guts to openly talk to my boyfriend about the thoughts that have been torturing me in the past weeks. But the fear of knowing the truth was even more terrifying. So I guess it's easier for me to bury my head in the sand than facing reality.

This morning I received a message from Yoongi saying that he wants to take me out for dinner. It was so Yoongi-like- we didn't talk at all in the last three days and out of the blue I received a message from him, like nothing happened. He surely likes to pretend that everything is fine. I know things aren't great between me and Yoongi, but he's so addictive that I simply can't stop gravitating towards him.
So I didn't cancel the date. Instead, I'm waiting for Yoongi in the parking lot to come and pick me up.

Hazy clouds envelop the moon as the sky was already dark, even though it wasn't that late. It was just seven pm. I looked at the water in the portholes as the glow of the street lamps reflected in it. I haven't received any strange messages from anyone in the last few days. It felt both strange and calming in a bizarre way. Maybe it was just a stupid joke. A way of an ex -girlfriend of Yoongi's to test me.
My thoughts were interrupted by a very well known deep and raspy voice:

"You're going to freeze dressed like that princess. Here take my jacket!"

I was indeed dressed improperly for the weather. I didn't expect to be this cold. Earlier this morning when we had classes,it was way warmer. I took his jacket and said:

"Thank you,Yoongi! But don't think that I'm going to ignore the fact that you didn't text me, nor call me in the last few days. So don't try to play the nice knight with me."

Yoongi made a dark sound that was supposed to be a laugh. He took a meaningful step closer to me as in a flash my back was pressed against Yoongi's car and his hands spread out on either side of me.
"Princess,relax. Let's not start the night with a negative attitude."

His voice was supposed to sound soft, but I could sense that he was annoyed.

"So that's why you want to take me out to dinner? To catch up, I guess?"

I flashed a joyful smile,even though a chill descended on my shoulders as I looked into his eyes, dark as the night's sky.

He pushed away from me but not before placing feather kisses on my lips.

"That's exactly why I want to have dinner with you ! Get in the car , before your pretty face starts to turn into an ice cube."

Even though I sensed, right from the moment I spied him in the university's hallway, that he wasn't completely to be trusted , I still have an unexplainable attraction to this guy. But something in me refuses to acknowledge the real reason why I'm still in this dangerous game. I'm better off not telling myself the truth. It will only spoil my good time.