The pianist

Deciding what to wear for the concert was way more difficult than I anticipated

Deciding what to wear for the concert was way more difficult than I anticipated. What clothes should I wear to impress him? Should I wear accessories? Should I put less makeup on my face? How should I style my hair? I started to have these questions in my head two days before the concert's date.
I definitely wanted to impress Yoongi but I realized that I know so little about him and I had no idea what kind of girls he is into.
I decided to stay true to myself and not change my style of clothing for a good looking boy just because I want him to like me more than a friend.
Like always I'm gonna embody my bubbly personality into my style of clothes. I've chosen a very elegant cocktail dress that fits perfect for a semi formal and social occasion such as a classic concert.
The dress's color was an impeccable white with embroidered floral patterns.

Sarah's constant teasing about me and Yoongi was funny and annoying at the same time.

But frankly I wasn't paying much attention to her cause I was too caught up in my train of thoughts. It was a cruel war between my mind and heart as I couldn't decide if I should  dare to trust Yoongi and  follow my feelings. My mind kept telling me that I should be strong and do not fall into this trap. But my heart was telling me to dare to open up and  allow myself to dive into these intoxicated emotions. It was extremely difficult to study in another country with a totally new way of  living. I was already struggling to fit into this new world and  trying hard to make friends out of strangers.
Meeting Yoongi was a real dilemma for me. When I'm trying to get over him he simply appears in my life again. He makes me feel so bittersweet because I feel so conflicted about my emotions when I'm with him. First I thought that he could be that one annoying friend with whom I can argue and disagree but still was willing to help me to get out of an embarrassing situation. Just like he helped me in the school cafeteria.
But as time goes by I realize that the way he makes me feel would make it impossible to see him as a friend or acquaintance.

As I pulled my car into the parking lot to the Seouls opera house theater , I was taken aback by the beauty and the elegant design of the building.
If the outside of the building was amazing the inside was majestic.
The stage has the classical horseshoe auditorium and it was enormous. It could easily fit more than 2000 persons.

I texted Yoongi that I've arrived and wished him good luck. It was already full of people who were dressed very sophisticatedly . Once again I was left in awe at how beautiful Korean people look. Do all people have to look like they've come out of the Vogue magazine covers?
As I was trying to find a good place to sit, I heard my phone buzzing in my purse.
The message was from Yoongi who was telling me to meet him backstage.

I found a nice guy who worked in the theater who told me where the backstage was. I was told by the guards  to wait in the hall because I wasn't allowed to enter the dressing rooms.
I felt my mouth go dry and the adrenaline rush into my veins as I saw Yoongi coming out of the dressing room. He looked stunning with a white shirt and  a black bow tie. He was warning his earrings like always and that gave him a rather bad boy vibe.
But my heart twisted when I saw his facial expression. He had a lingering sadness in his eyes. He was talking with someone. I could see that it was a woman but she was facing him and I could only see her back. I could hear what they were talking.
The voice resembled Mrs. Kim's voice so I was pretty sure that the woman was his music teacher from the university. I knew that some orchestra from USA was going to be present here to look after potential musicians that could participate to the Leeds international
prestigious piano competition. The pressure on Yoongi's shoulders must be huge.