Pizza fever and subway spirits

The restaurant we went to was a fast food place that had only pizza and hamburgers

The restaurant we went to was a fast food place that had only pizza and hamburgers. I noticed instantly how friendly and relaxing the atmosphere was. The soft pop music from the radio that was playing, the watermelon lights and  the sweet smell of tomato sauce was pleasant enough to make me feel relaxed, to make me feel closer to home.
We ordered two types of pizza and planned to share. Even though we haven't known each other for long, our conversation flew so casually  in the beginning without any kind of awkwardness.

"So..what do you usually do in your free time back in Sweden? I know you haven't done much in Seoul because of the tight schedule at the university , but how do you spend your free time back home?"

"Well I do hang out every week with Sarah and Lucas. We're pretty much inseparable even back home. I love to go on "promenad". That's what we call going on a walk in Sweden. And let me tell you...Swedish people love to go on walks. The real reason why I'm doing this everyday it's not because I want to improve my health. It's because I can take pictures and I think it's the only way to maintain immortality.  I can capture a beautiful moment that can last forever."

"I guess you can really say that we are blessed to be doing what we're really passionate about. There are millions of people out there that have jobs that they hate. And they don't have any other choices because they just want to make ends meet..."

"Yeah..speaking of passion. I've never seen such a passionate pianist like yourself. It's like you're another Yoongi when you play piano. Not that grumpy catboy that likes to use sarcasm or tease people. That Yoongi that can make people cry and emotional with his piano skills."

"Oh come on..you're overreacting. You must have heard a few pianists playing. And I don't make people emotional."

"Darling, first of all, my father it's a huge fan of classical music ,especially piano pieces, so I've heard and seen enough musicians to be able to appreciate a good pianist. And second of all you do make people emotional . I mean even the scary and terrifying Mrs.Kim warms up a tiny bit of her cold hearted attitude when you're playing. "

Yoongi's face hardened at the mention of Mrs.Kim's name. His eyes looked like two angry almost black dots.

"She's just desperate to have a student in that silly competition. She loves to take credit for her students' achievement. I'm nothing special honestly...she just helps because it's in her benefit. Nothing to do with liking me...Now let's not ruin the night by talking about exigent teachers that have even more exigent requirements."

It was hard again to read Yoongi. In one moment he was all smiley and funny and the next minute, after talking about the music teacher, his poker face was on.
I couldn't figure it out if  it was antipathy that was plastered on his face or something that resembles sadness mixed with disappointment. He was trying to smile but that definitely didn't reflect in his eyes. I could clearly tell by the sudden change in his voice and the rigid posture of his face that he wanted to talk about something else.