Cover your cough

A class cancellation notice was posted on the door of the classroom

A class cancellation notice was posted on the door of the classroom. The class was canceled due to the professor's sickness. Next class was scheduled to start in three hours. That was a lot of time. Sarah was back at school but Lucas was still not feeling well. Sarah and I were sitting in one of the campus common spaces. We were in a quiet corner sitting on a comfortable lounge couch .

It was that time of the year when everyone started to get sick.  I looked outside the window and just in that moment a galloping wind came and blew away a pile of golden -flames coloured leafs from the ground.

The change of weather was dramatic. Just two weeks ago it was still warm and sunny. Even the locals here are surprised by the drastic weather conditions. There is a chill in the air that forces you to wear cozy sweaters and wooly socks even though it was just the beginning of September.

Jessi and her friends passed by and she waved and smiled widely when she saw us. She was coming our way with a grin on her face.

"Hello girls! How glad I am to meet you. I was just wondering when I'll see you girls around so I could ask for your phone numbers. It would be so cool if we'll be able to hang out sometimes."

"That sounds like a good plan! We do have plenty of free time on weekends so maybe we'll be able to visit the city together ."
Sarah was the one who cheerfully added:

"We have been willing to do that for a while now. Maybe you can even bring some Korean friends who can show us some places worth visiting here."

"Sure, that sounds really great! I'll call you girls after I get to talk with my friends so we can see when we all have some time off to meet and hit the town!"

Jessi was that kind of loud girl who likes to gossip and talk about others' problems but I could also tell that behind this shell she was a good girl with a big heart.
She was really giving me good vibes and Sarah thought exactly the same.

Sarah was busy watching some new cheesy series on Netflix  and I was so bored that even the idea of someone kidnapping me sounded like a good plan. At least it was adventurous and it'll kill the boredom.

I was observing the people who were passing by. It crossed my mind that I had never seen the other side of the building. And as always I needed to put my curiosity into action. I told  Sarah that I'm off exploring the other classrooms..

I knew some of the technical details of the building and how big the floor area was. It was 4,478 square meters. The structure was made in U shape.

I was trying to explore the area and I passed by different classrooms. It was almost identical to our side of the building where we had classes. The only big difference was that this part of the classrooms were designed for students who were learning the music program. There were different kinds of instruments and the walls were soundproofed.

As I was trying to find my way out I entered a hallway that was very long and its wall painted a light gray. Across from one of the big lecture classrooms was what seemed to be a small lecture classroom with the door open.