THREE

The next morning arrived and Demetria is getting ready to leave

The next morning arrived and Demetria is getting ready to leave. She stops what she is doing when Frigga enters her room. 

"I know you're not planning on coming back," Frigga says and Demetria looks at her.

"Did Thor and Loki tell you that?" Demetria asks and Frigga just smiles.

"They didn't have to. I know my daughter well enough to know that you wouldn't have agreed to your father's deal that easily," Frigga says and Demetria sighs. "Just do me one favor. Once you save that girl. Live your life. Enjoy it. Travel, make mistakes, find someone that you love for you. Not for anyone else but for you."

"You're not going to convince me to come back?" Demetria asks surprised.

Frigga shakes her head, "I'll miss you like crazy but you're my daughter. I just want you to be happy."

Demetria smiles and gives her mother the biggest hug, "I love you."

"I love you too. Now go. Go save the girl," Frigga smiles as she pulls away and looks at her daughter.

Demetria smiles as she turns and grabs the unhatched dragon egg putting a spell on it so it'll shrink into a smaller size before putting a protection on it so no harm will come to the baby dragon inside. Demetria puts in a the small satchel she is bringing and hops onto Sapphire's back. Demetria turns around, "Bye mother." The door open to her balcony and they fly out. Sapphire lands them to the bifrost where Heimdall is waiting.

Demetria jumps off of Sapphire's back and walks in front of Heimdall. "Heimdall it's good to see you," Demetria smiles.

Heimdall nods, "Likewise."

"I'm guessing you already know why I'm here," Demetria says.

"Yes. Follow me," Heimdall says as he turns and walks into the circular building. Demetria and Sapphire follow.

"Now you know all the rules. I have promised to be the watcher and protect Asgard. So if anytime you want to come back and whatever threatening from the other side can follow. I will not open it at any circumstance," Heimdall explains and Demetria nods.

"I most likely won't be coming back," Demetria responds.

"Yes but you can't hide from him forever," Heimdall states and Demetria sighs. "Yeah... I know."

Demetria then turns to Sapphire, "It's time girl." Sapphire lets out an annoyed grunt as Demetria uses the spell she learned and transforms Sapphire from a big blue dragon to a an adorable Golden Retriever. Demetria smiles, "You look so cute and fluffy." Sapphire lets out a bark.

"Are you ready?" Heimdall asks and Demetria nods. Heimdall goes to the middle and turns his sword activating the bifrost. He then walks out as it starts spinning and sends Demetria and Sapphire through the bifrost and onto Earth. Demetria and Sapphire land on the ground causing a huge mark on the ground.