SIX

After the expo, they all got their belongings and headed to Camp Lehigh

After the expo, they all got their belongings and headed to Camp Lehigh. Which is where the soldiers are going to be trained. More specifically, where Steve will be. After Erskine got back and had let Demetria know that he is picking Steve as the candidate to receive the serum it took a lot of convincing to Colonel Phillips. A lot. Reluctantly he agreed to let Steve join the army but Demetria could tell that he wasn't thrilled. 

Demetria puts on a white with the SSR logo on it tucked in with a pair of army green cargo pants, and combat boots. She puts her hair in a high bun before going over to the unhatched egg to check to make sure it is still cold. Normally, the egg would be in a freezing cold room like her bedroom back in Asgard but since she's on the base and as of now she and Peggy are roommates, she couldn't freeze the room. It was only temporary. 

"You ready for the first big day?" Peggy asks as she steps out of the closet. 

Demetria nods smiling a little. Today they were watching over the training and breaking into the new recruits. The two head out leaving Sapphire laying on Demetria's bed. They walk out to see a group of men already falling in line. As they closer Demetria notices a certain blonde standing out amongst the group. Demetria had to hide her grin as she notices the clothes are still a size to big and the helmet takes up most of his head as it is to big for him. 

"Recruits, attention!" Peggy exclaims as they stand in front of the group. Steve is looking straight forwards so he doesn't see a certain "brunette" standing with Peggy.

"Gentlemen, I am Agent Carter. And this is Agent Nilsen," Peggy introduces and Demetria gives a nod.

"We supervise all operations for this division. Agent Nilsen here will be taking lead of your training," Peggy states making all but Steve laugh.

"You can't be serious? Her? She's the size of that dude," one of the soldiers points over to Steve. Demetria puts her best neutral face as the guys start laughing.

"What's your name, soldier?" Demetria asks walking towards him. The sound of her voice catches Steve's attention as he turns his head and see's her. His eyes widen a little surprised. This was the last place he thought he'd see her.

"Gilmore Hodge, dollface," Hodge says and Demetria narrows her eyes.

"Step forward, Hodge. Put your right foot forward," Demetria instructs and Hodge smirks as he does so.

"We gonna wrassle? 'Cause I got a few moves I know you'll like," Hodge says right before Demetria punches Hodge right across the face knocking him down. The men start snickering as Hodge is now on the ground. Steve glances her way with an amused look on his face.

"Agent Nilsen! Agent Carter!" Phillips yells as he walks towards them.

The men leap to attention as Phillips approaches. Peggy and Demetria quickly turn to him as Peggy salutes him. Demetria quickly follows Peggy's lead. Erskine trails behind him.