Fright of Passage

Viking 1: Aurvandil's Fire! All Berkians to the safety of your homes!
Viking 2: It's too late! The Flightmare is here! The Flightmare is here!
Viking 3: Oh, don't look at it!
Viking 4: Save yourselves! The Flightmare is upon us!
Fearless Finn Hofferson: Oh, no, you don't Astrid. This is not a battle for you. Not yet anyway. You wait here. Your Uncle Finn is just going to make sure this nasty dragon doesn't destroy Berk again. Here I am, ungodly beast! Fearless Finn Hofferson! I've been waiting ten years for this moment. Come and get me, if you dare!
Viking 5: It's Fearless Finn! He just... froze!

"It's a paralyzing mist the Flightmare spit out which makes you freeze in place then it kills you without a fight. Astrid said

Viking 6: Don't say anything. The little one will hear.
Gobber: It's gonna take a lot more than that wee axe, Astrid.
[Scene changes to the present where Astrid is thrusting her axe into objects.]
Astrid: You want some of this?! That's right! Who's next?!
Hiccup: I-I'm pretty sure that-- yeah, I-I think you got them. All of them.
Fishlegs: Astrid's been killing inanimate objects all day.
Hiccup: She's really wound up about the Flightmare.
Snotlout: Too bad she's wasting her time. When the Flightmare comes, the Hoffersons freeze. Right, Astrid? I mean, you are a...

"You just had to say that to make her more angry Snotbucket, no wonder you are stupid." Dagur said

[Astrid throws her axe at Snotlout, which lands inches away from his face, lodged in the wall of the Academy.]
Snotlout: Hofferson.
Hiccup: Okay, okay, let's take a deep breath. Just because Aurvandil's Fire is coming, doesn't mean the Flightmare is, too.
Fishlegs: Sure, it does. Every ten years the sky lights up with Aurvandil's Fire, and when it does the Flightmare appears. Its spectral glow and banshee-like scream are unmistakable.
Astrid: You were saying?
Hiccup: (Sarcastically) Thank you, Fishlegs. Your extensive knowledge of the Flightmare is timely, if nothing else.
Fishlegs: I do fancy myself to be Berk's leading authority on the subject. Here's a few more fun facts. Legend has it that the Flightmare is so terrifying, it actually freezes its prey in their tracks.
Snotlout: Yeah. Just ask Frozen Finn Hofferson. Right, Astrid?

"Snotrocket I suggest you stop talking before Astrid cuts your head off with her axe." Dagur said

[Astrid loses it and throws Snotlout to the ground, planting her boot on his face and pointing her axe at him.]
Astrid: (Furious) You think it's funny Snotlout?! You think its a joke that my family name was ruined by that dragon?!
Snotlout: Well, I used to, just a couple of minutes ago. But, now I can see how it might be upsetting you.
Tuffnut: Have you guys heard? The Flightmare's coming.

"Oh Thor, here come two more idiots who are going to make Astrid mad." Dagur said

Hiccup: (Quietly) Guys, we're really trying not to talk about that.
Ruffnut: Hate to break it to you, but that's the only thing anyone's talking about.
Tuffnut: Well, that and Astrid's Uncle.
Snotlout: Hey, a little sensitivity here. Can I get up now?
Astrid: Ugh, whatever.
[Astrid flies out of the Academy on Stormfly.]
Hiccup: (Sarcastically) So, thanks a lot, guys.
Tuffnut: No problem. If you don't need us anymore, we gotta go get ready for the end of the world. See ya!
[Later, Hiccup is walking over to Astrid, who is packing a bag on Stromfly's saddle, ready to go after the Flightmare.]
Astrid: I don't want to hear it, Hiccup. I've waited my entire life for a chance to clear my family's name, and you're not going to stop me.
Hiccup: Who said anything about stopping you?
[Astrid gives him a look that says, "I know you're planning on stopping me."]