Chapter 19. Fun, Fun, Fun

TAYLOR'S POV

As the most beautiful woman in the world sleeps soundly on my chest, I think about the series of events that took place last night. Was last night even real? How can a single person make me the happiest person on the planet? From the way she's able to speak to me so openly and casually, to her kissing me back. I know I'm falling for y/n and I'm falling for her fast. But is she feeling the same way? I know she was hesitant about being in a relationship because of her exes, so would she want to take things slow?

I mean things have been slow with us, but also not at the same time. I think she couldn't tell if I liked her back, so I tried dropping as many hints as possible. And to my luck, she does feel the same way!

I mean she kissed me back! TWICE!! And she let me stay over!

Nothing too crazy happened after we kissed. We just cuddled a bit before she took me to bed and we kissed a little bit more before falling asleep. I honestly thought we might do something because of all the teasing throughout the night.

Oh my god, the teasing!

She's a flirt, for sure, but I think I might take the crown for giving the other the most butterflies. I think 90% of the time, she's blushing from something I did. I love making her feel those things especially because it ultimately brings a smile to her face and mine.

When I think about last night's events, my mind can't help but think about what occurred with Emmy in the restroom.

Did I go too far?

Maybe. I don't know. I've never been put in that situation before, but I also didn't mind it. She needed my help, so I was more than happy to offer my services. But did I do too much? Y/n seemed really freaked out seeing me so angry. I honestly didn't know I was fully capable of only seeing red like that. And the fact that I yelled at y/n to let me go...

Oh fuck! I yelled at y/n! She probably thinks I'm just like everyone else after that.

Well, no, she doesn't because she kissed me...Unless she kisses everyone else like that, which I find extremely hard to believe considering the fact that she's been single for almost an entire year, works her life away, and finally lets this date happen after a month of me dropping hints and being persistent.

But what about thinking I'm like Amber? I think I'm like her...or was...the way I hurt Emmy. Obviously, Emmy saw it too, that's why she said something about it to y/n in the first place. But why didn't y/n say that I was like her when I asked her about it in the car?

Maybe because she doesn't think you're like her, Taylor! Snap out of it!

I feel her stir awake on my chest, slowly opening her eyes, taking in the morning light.

My god, she's so beautiful. I can get used to this...Oh yeah, I can get used to this for sure.

"Good morning gorgeous!" I say softly to her, making her stunning y/e/c eyes look up at me. The morning light from the window hits her skin so perfectly, she's practically glowing in beauty. When she hears my voice, her radiant smile beams on her face as she shifts her body to look at me.

"Good morning, Tay!" She says back in her tired morning voice. It's a little deeper than usual and a little raspier too.

Fuck she's so hot.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask, tracing circles on her body as I hold her close.

"Perfectly. You make a really great pillow." She jokes, making me chuckle.

"Do I? Taylor Swift; part-time ice cream maker and part-time pillow." I tease, my voice hushed as I lightly comb my fingers through her hair as we lay face to face.