How I got my Anemo vision/Chapter 63

Scaramouche sighed and decided to go to the fatui headquarters, he wanted to leave the fatui, and he would inform Pierro about it...
____________________

"That's it, I'm leaving the Fatui... I won't be treated like a puppet anymore!"
He had a lot of anger and frustration inside of him and he didn't even try to calm himself, he just wanted to face Pierro and tell him the truth about how he felt.
"I can't do this anymore... I just want to live a normal life... I want to be loved and appreciated for things that are not destruction, for once I want to do not only what everyone desires for me, but what I want for myself..."

Pierro looked surprised. "But... You're one of the strongest fatui, are you sure about this? What will your work be now?"

"I don't care what my work is going to be, I just want to find my own path... I'm tired of everyone saying that I'm only good at destruction and nothing else... I'm a puppet, I was created for this reason, but I'm more than just a weapon."
He was looking at Pierro and he spoke seriously this time, he needed him to understand his point of view.
"You all just use me for your own purposes... I don't want people to always think badly about me anymore! I want to be appreciated for something that is not destruction..."

Pierro sighed. "And what do you wanna do after leaving the Fatui?"

"I still don't know... But I'll find my way...I don't want that people remember me as someone who only created death and griefs... I want to be remembered for something else. I'm sure that in Liyue some people hate me because of what I did in the past. But I want to change this situation, I want to show them that I can also do great things."
Scara sighed.
"I need to change my own past and become a better person, I want to prove myself that I'm valuable and not only a puppet that was created to do destruction..."

Pierro sighed. "If you really want to do good things after this, and leave the fatui organization, then I won't force you to stay. You were a really good villain and you did lots of things for the fatui, have good luck for the path you will be following." Pierro was writing papers to confirm that Scaramouche had left the fatui.

Scaramouche smiled at Pierro.
"Thank you... I won't forget your words."
He was still sad for what happened, for everything that went wrong, for Kazuha... But after taking that decision he felt a small sense of relief. He was leaving everything in the past, and from this moment onwards he was going to follow a new path, one with new hopes and new goals.
"I don't want to be a villain anymore... I want to be someone that people don't hate..."

Pierro wrote the papers confirming that Scara had left the fatui, and he would give it to Tsaritsa.
"Okay, Scaramouche, I'm going to give those to Tsaritsa, goodbye."
Pierro left.

Scaramouche was smiling slightly and he went to his old office, he didn't even remember what that place looked like after all this time, and all the bad experiences he had there.
"This is the place where I was always locked up..."
He grabbed the Dendro Gnosis from his desk and he felt more calm now that he was finally leaving everything behind, and from now on he would try to make others proud. He just wanted to do what he wants to do, not what others wanted to do to him. He wanted to live his own life.

Scaramouche left the fatui headquarters, with the Dendro Gnosis, he would get a ship to Sumeru, he was going on Beidou's ship and he couldn't help but remember Kazuha.

Beidou looked at Scaramouche, she was looking sad because of Kazuha's death. "Oh, hello there Scara. Do you want a trip for Sumeru, I see? Tell me about your plans." She sounded kind.