2.The Unfinished Business

"YOU" she seeths

"YOU" she seeths

"YOUUU!" I Screamed back louder.
I went inside the room and saw the person infront of me was none other than Myra Malhotra.

We studied in a same college and would always end up fighting for silly reasons. She was better at academics and sat beside me once or twice. During tests I used to copy from her paper and she would let me do that and after that I feel like I owe her something

"Are you my doctor? Did you change your field or something?" She asked me with a bewildered face.

"NO! I'm your partner" I replied quickly and realized how dumbstruck I am.

"Huhhh you are my what?" She questioned back with a dark gaze. Her eyes God she hasn't changed even a bit.

"I mean soon to be.." I answered and tried to cover my mistake and fumbled the words, I'm a stupid.

"What the hell are u talking about." she asked I would see her cheeks getting red with anger.

"Business Partner I mean." I finally said it I don't know why I am getting nervous around her.

"Hey! don't call me that now, and what Business huhh?" She asked like she doesn't know me

"You were going to sign a deal with my company today" I replied.

"You are the fucking CEO of The Oberois?"

"Yes and you are lucky. I don't really visit my business partners at hospitals" I smirk at her.

MYRA'S POV -

"Then that's good you won't need that any more cause this deal is so not happening

"Then that's good you won't need that any more cause this deal is so not happening." I glared straight into his soul

"That is so unprofessional of you Myra I didn't expect this from you" He said in sarcastic tone.

Listening to the loud noises coming out of the room Avyaan bursts into it staring at us with wide eyes.

"I am sorry to interrupt but I have a really important message for Myra. Ishaan bhaiya would you mind leaving us alone for a moment. Please" Avyaan said with a crooked smile on his face.