I wrote on the wall

Mama was not around when I came home today. I didn't see her in the living room. I checked her room but I still didn't see her there.

I don't want mama to be mad at me anymore.

Then I got an idea.

I got my crayons and started to write on the wall. Mama would read this as soon as she goes inside her room. I made sure to write it in big letters so she would easily read it.

"MAMA, I AM SORRY. PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME. I LOVE YOU." I wrote there.

Then after that, I went to my room. I hope mama would forgive me now.

I was doing my assignment, when I heard a loud BAM! It was my door. My mama harshly opened my door and se looked at me infuriatingly.

She grabbed my hair so I would stand up and made me face her.

"Ouch mama! Ouch!!" I screamed in pain as she pulled my hair more.

Then she slapped me. As a 9 year old, I felt weak and so I cried.

"WHY DID YOU WRITE ON MY WALL??! WHO TOLD YOU TO WRITE THOSE NONSENSE WORDS ON MY WALL?!!!"

I just cried and cried and kept on sniffing my mucus.

"YOU REALLY CAUSE A LOT OF MESS IN MY LIFE, YOU LITTLE DUMB SHT!!! YOU CAUSE TOO MUCH TROUBLE AND YOU'RE SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS!! I WISH I JUST HAD YOU ABORTED! I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY I RAISED A USELESS THING LIKE YOU!" she told me angrily. I sha

"Ma, I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get mad at me anymore." I told her, still crying.

"GUESS WHAT?! NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, I'LL ALWAYS BE MAD WHENEVER I SEE YOUR FACE AND FEEL YOUR PRESENCE! YOU'RE THE LIL SHT WHO DESTROYED MY LIFE AND CAREER!!! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS LIKE THIS! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I DIDN'T GRADUATE, WHY I DIDN'T ACHIEVE MY DREAMS YOU MADE MY LIFE MISERABLE!!! I JUST WISH YOU DIE!" then she left.

That night, I realized that deep inside, mama still doesn't care about me. Why does mama hate me so much? I slept with a pain in my heart.