July 23, 2023

SO, I'm in California. I'm actually at my uncle's house right now. I love staying in his house because They only have three bedrooms. One is my uncle and aunt's, one is my dad's cousin's (their son), and my dad's. That means there is only one place in the house that I can sleep. And that is, drumroll please, the library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the library. it is huge, and I get the whole place to myself. Books everywhere! I LOVE BOOKS. There are huge windows and skylights too, so the whole place is sunny in the mornings. It really helps with Dopeamine. Dopeminne. Dopamine. Happy vibes. It helps with happy vibes.

I forgot my charger for my computer back home (3000 miles away), so I will have to manipulate my uncle and dad into getting me a new one. That actually won't be hard because they are fine with that. My real challenge will be to get them to take me to, like, a Sprouts store or something. I am so SICK of fast food. There is only so many toxins my body can handle, and it has maxed out. I will concoct a master plan to manipulate them into taking me to- hang on, dad's knocking.

Five minutes later:
Ok that was easy. Wow; I didn't even have to concoct a master plan! Cool beans for me! 

Anyway, I have been watching two movies on repeat. Sky High (2005 Disney) and Speed Racer (2008 live-action). I highly recomment them; they are so cool. 

I had a lot more written, but the computer crashed, and all that was saved is what you just read, so I am p*ssed and I'm going to bed.

Goodnight
Luci