October 3, 2023

NO. Please, God, no; I am so tired. 

Ok- here is the deal. 
Apparently sometime soon, people are going to start growing 'growths' in their intestines which are going to take over their brains and make their skin rot, forcing them to wander around and moan. So, Annie, get your gun because the zombie apocalypse is starting. 
If only. Then I would have a legit excuse for dying.

School today, as normal. Yesterday, after gym, I went to Subway. That's it. That is the most interesting thing that has happened in my life. Subway.

My dad has been watching this Pearl Davis chick. I don't agree with pretty much anything she says, but I do have a legit question for her. She talks about 'simp men' vs 'alpha males' all the time (personally, I do not appreciate the human race being equated to animalistic hierarchies; I am a fully competent human being, not some female in a wolf pack, but to each their own), and I would like to know if she considers any man who is kind to women a 'simp' and only by being mean to women can you be an 'alpha male', because that is the message I have received. It could be wrong, but it seems to me that if she does, in fact, want to change the world, and this is not her point, she should be more clear as to what she views as 'simps' vs 'alphas'.

I have been watching a youtuber called Rebal D. I really admire him, and I think his view of masculinity is very healthy. He has a good, balanced view from what I have seen. I watched one of his where he was trolling TikTok 'cute boy' POVS, and it was the funniest thing I have seen in forever. Like, I see the Elevator Mansion on Instagram all the time, but I never realized that I was on the roof of their house, staring at them like freaking Pennywise. And standing in their yard, for like,7 days. Just standing. Staring.  Sure, the POVS are cute, but, dear Lord, I'm not flippin' Pennywise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I think that's it for now.
Until next time,
Luci