August 17, 2023

Three days until I go to jail (aka school. No, I did not get caught). At least my best friend will be there. My Student Prison Sentence is over soon, though. Then I'll have my degree and I'll be on my way. 

 BUT cool stuff happened. Cool stuff happened. My dad got me a motorcycle while I was in CA, so that's fun. I may have said something already, but I don't remember. I promised Vikki I would kidnap her and we would go beat some bullies up or something. Vikki is my bestest friend.  She is my Ace of Besties. All of my other friends and best friends fall under her. Except Aspen and Garden. they are my cousins.
Let's see: There's Vikki, Aspen, Kat, Garden, Broj, Esme, Bex, Devin, Mitch, Trent, Maddison, Rose, and Kaz. There's more, but that's all that comes to mind right now. 

 Garden has a crush on Trent, (who I think is a prick and I am only being nice to because Garden begged me to), and vice versa, but I was talking to Kat today, and she said that he doesn't think they can be together. Aspen has a crush on Devin, but Kat and I think he's in the closet, Broj has liked me for about two years; he just doesn't have the guts to say anything, Aspen hates Broj, Maddison is planning arson on everybody and fully intends to force me to help her, Bex and I are creating a webtoon, Esme stays out of the drama as much as possible, is my inside agent and gets me all the tea, Mitch disappeared over the summer and only just resurfaced last week, Kaz is being Broj's supportive cousin, and Vikki and I retreated into a corner early this summer to watch, judge, laugh, and cause chaos.   

 Yeah.  That is about it for now. 
Until next time
Luci