Chapter 33: Final meet!

"Unnie mom said i'm coming with you so give me a dress", rosé said. "okay take anything you want", Jennie said.
Rosé nodded and went towards closet

Jennie knocked on the washroom door. "The door is open", taehyung said.
Jennie came inside. "Taehyung this is your clothes", Jennie said hanging his clothes. Taehyung quickly came off the shower wrapping a single towel around his waist. Jennie was leaving the washroom.

But the strong and wet arms of taehyung hold her waist tightly. Jennie gasp. "Taehyung rosé is out ", Jennie said nervously. "I don't care", taehyung said pulling her closer. Jennie's hands were on Taehyung's wet chest giving her Shivers everywhere.

"But I care", Jennie said looking into his eyes. "Jennie we are not in any kind of secret relationship we are married rosé can understand this", Taehyung said brushing her cheeks. "But-", Jennie said but stopped when she felt soft, hot and pink lips on her lips. For a second she turned numb.

But then she closed her eyes wrapping her arms around his neck. "Taehyung let's go it late", Jennie said breaking the kiss. Taehyung pouted. Jennie ran out of the washroom. "Sometimes I think that Jennie is the actual reason we are not having any Romance", taehyung said in his mind pouting.

"Unnie what do you think of this dress", rosé said. "This is amazing ", Jennie said breathing. "Why are you breathing so heavy?", Rosé asked Smirking. "Get out of the room and get dressed", Jennie said in irritation."Okay Okay hide as much you want to", rosé said smirking and went to the guest room to change.

Everyone was down. Except rosé and taehyung. "Where is taehyung,Jennie", jisoo asked. "He is coming", Jennie said fixing her hair. "Let me help you", jisoo said helping her with her hair. Soon taehyung came in his classic black suit and black tshirt inside it.

 Soon taehyung came in his classic black suit and black tshirt inside it

Taehyung came and stood beside Jennie. "Why are we waiting??", Taehyung asked. "For rosé", jimin replied. Taehyung nodded. He caught Jennie staring at him. "Stop staring before i grab you in front of everyone and kiss you until you lose your breath ", taehyung whispered to her ear.

Jennie gluped and widened her eyes. And immediately lowered her eyes. Taehyung Smirked lookin at her. "Oh my god even his voice is making me turn on, jennie you are really getting mad and sick behind him", Jennie thought in her mind.

"Let's go I'm back", rosé said coming down. "Okay let's go", jisoo said moving out the house. Jisoo and Jin took their own car. Jennie and taehyung were in one car and rosé, Jungkook and jimin went in Jimin's car.

(A/N: Rich people 😎)