Chapter 1

"Three years were so quick, jisoo has a beautiful daughter named ji-Eun, rosé and jimin are quite settled lisa is pregnant with her kid, and about taehyung and me everything was okay until one day ", Jennie thought looking at the mirror wear she was getting ready.

"Unnie?", Jennie thoughts were interpreted by her sister's voice.

"Yes rosé", Jennie said getting up from her vanity and going out of her room.

Rosé was standing in front of the room holding ji-Eun in her arms.

"What's wrong?", Jennie asked rosé, who was bit worried.

"I don't know, she is crying for so long, and jisoo unnie is also not at home", rosé said faking crying.

"Oo ji eun come to Jennie, she might be hungry", Jennie said taking her into her arms.

After making her eat and play , ji eun stopped crying. "Unnie you are so good at this", rosé said smiling widely.

"I wish taehyung could see this side of yours", rosé commented.

"I think i should go I'm getting late for work and take care of her, jisoo will be back soon", Jennie said trying to avoid what rosé just said.

Jennie hurriedly prepared and rushed to the YG studio, already running late. "Sorry CEO, I'm late. What's up? Is everything okay? Urgent meeting?" she inquired as she entered the green room.

"Calm down, have a seat. Everything's fine. You've been on a long leave, and rumors about pregnancy circulated. Are you pregnant? Is everything okay in your life?" the CEO asked with concern.

Jennie, taken aback, lost herself in thought. "No, I wasn't pregnant. I had a family emergency," she clarified.

Meanwhile, in another part of the office, Jimin and Taehyung discussed business. "Jimin, I think you're not needed in this company anymore. You can leave and do something for yourself," Taehyung suggested, leaning back in his chair.

"What?" Jimin questioned, narrowing his eyes.

"You heard me right. You can leave," Taehyung reiterated.

"But Taehyung, this is our busi—" Jimin began, only to be cut off.

"This is MY BUSINESS!" Taehyung shouted. Jimin flinched and silently left the cabin and the office. On the other side, Rosé was playing with Ji-eun, and Jimin, from a distance, admired his wife, as if the world had stopped, and his worries had faded away.

"Hey, you're back," Rosé greeted with a big smile. Jimin nodded, approaching them. "I'll put Ji-eun to sleep and make some coffee," he said, giving a kiss on Rosé's forehead.

Rosé entered the room with a coffee, only to find Jimin sitting silently on the bed, a worried expression etched on his face.

"Is everything okay, my love?" Rosé asked, walking towards him and placing the coffee on the table.

"Huh, not really. Taehyung said he doesn't need me anymore in his company," Jimin confessed, holding Rosé's hand.

"What", rosé said in surprise trying to collect what jimin just said.

"Jimin, taehyung is wrong at this point! What did he think of himself? How can he do this with you? This business belongs to you too, this is so unfair", rosé said in burning anger standing near jimin.

"Rosé, it was his business,i was just helping him", jimin tired to calm rosé down.

"No No jimin the family members call you the son of the family but now, blood relation is always a blood relation get this thing in your head", rosé said.

"Really rosé, how can we think of something like this, we all are family", jimin replied holding her shoulders.

She jerks his hands off the shoulders.
"Say anything, but they are fake to you", rosé said.

"Enough rosé", jimin shouted at rosé before pushing the door harshly.

"Where are you going now?", rosé asked seeing jimin leaving the room.

"FAR FROM YOU", Jimin replied.

🤍

Jisoo was almost inside when she saw an angry Jimin leaving the house. "Hey, Jimin? Where are you going? Is everything okay?" Jisoo asked with concern. Jimin ignored her cleverly and drove away. Frustrated, Jisoo sighed.

Rosé came down, looking for Jimin, but found Jisoo near the door. "Did you see Jimin?" Rosé asked, tears in her eyes. "He just left. What happened, Rosé? Something's not right between you two," Jisoo said, guiding Rosé to the couch, where she explained everything.

"What? How can Taehyung do this? Is he out of his mind?" Jisoo said, angry. "Let him come. I'll talk to him. Don't worry, Rosé. Your bond with Jimin is strong," Jisoo reassured.

Meanwhile, the CEO asked Jennie about a family emergency. "Can we focus on work and not my personal life?" Jennie suggested. The CEO insisted on teamwork. Jennie, engrossed in work, lost track of time. When she checked her phone, she was shocked. "57 missed calls from Taehyung!" Jennie exclaimed, quickly packing her bag to rush home.

"57 missed call??? What do you think?
Is taehyung doing right with jimin?
Do this fight of taehyung and jimin break the bond between two sisters?
Jisoo is really becoming the mother of the family!
Jennie was NEVER pregnant

Vote and comment