*~Close to closer The baby~*

Toms POV

Me and Y/N have been together for the last nine months since the concert. A lot has happened since then. After the incident of Y/N getting attacked on stage, it was one of the most tragic incident for both of us. For those last couple weeks we weren't together, but each day I was with her, it brought us closer than before. After a long discussion and long planning and a very, very long phone call with Gustav, we finally got back together. We had plans for each other and we had plans for a baby. Even though we were young, we didn't wanna get married we wanted to wait until the baby arrived.

" Time skips nine months"

Y/N'S POV

I was sitting on the couch, watching a movie, and all of a sudden I felt this giant Rush of water are going down my leg . I didn't really think of anything sense. I thought I just spilled my water cup when I realize my water cup is still standing up between my legs I looked down and saw that my water broke. Tom wasn't home, and I didn't know who to call, I tried calling everyone before I call Tom as I walked around the living room, trying to calm myself down from the contractions. After calling everyone, I finally called Tom.

" hi baby what's up?"

" hi... that's actually funny that you say baby because um..."

"Y/N are you OK? What's going on?"

" well, my water just broke and I think I'm gonna have to drive myself to the hospital and then you're gonna have to meet me there."

" HOLY SHIT YOUR WATER BROKE OK I'M GOING TO TELL THE GUYS AND I'LL BE RIGHT THERE DON'T MOVE JUST KEEP DOING ALL THE THINGS THAT THE DOCTOR SAID TO DO TO KEEP YOURSELF CALM!"

" Um Tom."

" YES!? WHATS HAPPENING IS GETTING WORSE!"

" no, it's still the same, but can you please not scream is not helping."

" yes yes yes I won't scream. I'm sorry I'm I'll be right there. Don't move. I love you.

" ok bye."

And as I waited for Tam to get home, I heard someone open the door it was Kaley. She saw me with tears in my eyes and ran over. " omg! Y/N are you ok! Oh my god, your water broke. Do you need me to take you to the hospital?" She said that she held my arms to support me. " no I'm OK. I'm just waiting for Tom to get home." I told her as I started crying more. A couple minutes went by and I finally heard the garage door open. I try to get up and it was too hard for me to get up. Tom came running through the door. " Y/N how are you feeling?" he said as he helped me stand up. " I'm not OK really hurts I can't do it." I said, bursting out into tears.

On the way home I was stuck in traffic. I was hitting every red light that I possibly could but I didn't care. I ran all of them except for one when I saw a cop. I called bill to tell him that Y/N was in labor, and that I was going to go pick her up. He said that it was fine and that the band and him and his girlfriend will be there as soon as possible. When I got home, there were a bunch of people at the gate of the house. When they saw me pull in, they all started screaming. I started to honk all of them to move out of the way, because if they didn't I would rather run them over. When I finally got through, I ran into the house and saw Y/N crying on the couch. It made me wanna cry too, but if I did, it would just make her more stressed out. They put her in my car and we drove to the hospital. When we got there, I called in advance. To get a room for her when we got there it was around four in the afternoon. She was having contractions in the right time frames , and so we both know that the baby was coming soon. An hour went by and the doctor showed up. Y/N was sitting on the bed, squeezing my hand. The doctor told her it was time to start pushing. She looked at me and said. " Tom, I can't do it. It hurts. I  saw how tired she was, I took her hand with my right hand, and put my  other hand on her neck and put my head to hers. " you can do it think about all the joy that we would have with the baby." I said, then kissed her on the head.