fifteen <3

chapter fifteen <3

DIO BRANDO , have love, love, loved her

Dio pov !

I wish someone have the decency to hammer nails into my head, over and over again.

over and over again my heart beats against my hand. It's a rushing of process and my breathing pick up a short one. My eyes shut close, my hand trembles against my upper left chest with my body began to shook to its core. I couldn't breathe, see or hear anything in that moment. My lips press firm, my back press against the old oak tree and flowers I hand pick them have fallen to the lake.

I want to disappear and so I did for a long time. I wasn't angry or sad to say but lost of hope for myself to even think it could ever happen...

There was never a particular memory or a day where I started to developed feelings for [y/n]. I don't how to describe it but its like how one is falling unconscious or asleep. Like there's wasn't a moment when I start to like her.

She's [y/n] , the same girl with soft h/c long hair and her eyes always gaze out into something that captivates her attention, and she always have small paint printed on her shirt that I have to point it out for her to see.

Or it's just me noticing for a long time ...But seeing her again is different, she's different, and my heart is indifferent.

I wanna be yours , breathing everything that is yours, my devotion is deeper in vain, stroke me like I'm the canvas.

my [y/n]

my girl

i worship this love !

pulling away from a deep slumber, I felt the deep dryness and hunger eating me but a little sore on the knees. forcing my eyes open with squinting of the light hitting me of the sunset that was rising but I quickly turn to my right arm that was occupied by [y/n] who's leaning against my chest.

I raise my hand to wake her up but I realize our clothes are scattered everywhere and with my coat have cover of her lower half. Her upper chest where expose but with some hair have cover some parts as I just stare at the scene.

Breath taking my attention was taken away from the beautiful sunset but on [y/n] sleeping figure of her peaceful self.

She must felt my stare that cause her to stir to wake up and wind cause her hair to blow sway slight. Gently opening her eyes, her focus was on me and a smile spread from her lips.

Calling from both her arms hold up towards me with no hesitation I dove into her arms with her soft breast press against my cheek. Letting out a little sigh of her warm embrace as my lips press against them and more of her neck. Everything about her is enchanting and ethereal. I love her more and more.

Her voice muffled when I apply more kisses onto her chest and her scratching my back gently.

"i enjoy every minute with you" [y/n] said and look towards the ocean but I grab her attention again when I bite on her breast.

"my love is all mine"

our lips meets again with more gentle kiss, I could feel her smiling and I smirk in response before pulling away as her finger slipped away towards the clothes. 

[y/n] face turn red, my eyes trail down at myself.

"Let's grab something to eat before heading home"

[y/n] pov !

"So delicious!" I dip my strawberries pancakes/waffles into the whipped cream before taking a bite out of it as Dio order blue berries ones.

"Eat much as you can" Dio spoke and take a huge bite then chugged down some orange juice.

While we stuffing our face, our waitress eyes widen and sneak a glance at Dio arms and shoulders that sticks out from the tight white shirt that was little moist.

We'll I didn't care at the moment as I glance up at Dio direction of his eyes laid on me still with a glee. He reach over my hand with a gentle crease.

"My love you're ravishing in that mark of mine"

"Dio" I whisper back and tried to hide it away with my hair that is slightly tangled up to my neck and collar bone.

"Don't be coy but if that doesn't make you feel better look" Dio point a long scratch mark on his expose shoulder that loosens from the white dress shirt.

"Hmm I did meet your satisfaction~" Dio lightly purred and tried to kiss me again when he lean forward but we were interrupted by the waitress.

Dio face showed annoyance but quickly smile when he turn around.

"Anything else sir?"

"Just the bill"

She nodded before walking away. Dio rolled his eyes before bring himself closer as he whispered.

"Annoying isn't?" He place a kiss on my lips before reaching on my thighs to bring me closer.

Dio sighs when the waitress came again with the bill and reach for some money before getting up as he help me stand and I reach for my purse

"You can keep the change"

The waitress smile towards him before glancing back at me.

"Thank you so much! I like to know you're name please" she ask

Dio painfully smile in response

"There's no need for that but you can see my love here is exhausted "

"From Dancing?" She chirp and tries to reach for him but Dio cut her off.

"No, Sex on the beach"

Her smile twisted, then her face blank out before Dio gave a innocent smile but I gave a slap on chest as we both walk out.

"Must you say that?" I ask when he help me inside his sport car as he buckle my seat belt.

"Yes for me of telling to fuck off" he bluntly says and close the door and reach for his side.

"I guess that's another way to say that" i sigh away and cup my bloat stomach.

I feel so stuff but in a good way as I was craving for something sweet and fresh pancakes/waffles.

"Baby food" Dio hand reach for mine while the other hand was on top of steering wheel and glance at me with a smile.

"Hmm" I moan out and gently tap into his with tiredness take over me quickly.

I dug into my bag, to look through my phone of one message of Lisa Lisa about what time I would be arriving and texted back before closing my eyes. While Dio hand crease my bloated stomach and mumbles something that I can't make out as everything tune out.