eight <3

Heavy edited!

[f/c]= favorite color

[y/n] pov:

MY HEART RACES AT THE present of my two own children who are bruised from each other fights in the court yard. Blood stains from their nose with a gash on their cheek and for their eyes are not meeting mine as I reach for them. I swallow my trembling words and with my fingers crease their hair back.

"Miss. Joestar I'm very disappointed on your children's" The principal, Funny Valentine, spoke  as I look between at Joseph and Josuke. With both boys are starring in space between the principal and me. Josuke hair was messy in place with a angry look but Joseph was holding a calm look.

"I understand Mr.Valentine " i spoke in disbelief and clench my fingers against my skirt.

"they should be punished when they started a fight in court yard and especially when they are brothers!" He let out a heavily sigh but he lean forward. His eyes shifted to me.

" I don't want to blame you but may I ask are you free in this weekend?" he spoke and waited for my response.

Joseph and Josuke bolt up and clenched there fist as they quickly grab my wrist to drag me out. I quickly got up to avoid the question.

"I do apologize Mr.Valentine and it's nice talking to you" i slam the door close and sigh when the boys hurry to the car.

We drove in silence as i was debating what to say when we get home.

"Let's get clean up now"i gently tilt Joseph head back to his face as he cringe when I applied an ointment on his gash on his nose.

"It's unusual how quite you are" i spoke as he glance at me before grimace of the pressure I add to clean.

I waited for his response but he look over at josuke who glance back. Josuke spoke first in the silence.

"Bastards... are we Bastards?" Josuke said as Joseph bites back

"Don't say that!" He angrily said and storm up to him but I grab him back.

"Where did you learn that word?" I ask and kneel down at their hight.

"One of the teachers was questioning about our fathers..." josuke said with eyes saddened.

"And" i spoke in waiting because there was a pause but Joseph cut in.

"How we don't look alike, mother are we bastards ?" He pause with eyes look in hope for answers.

I pause for my words, I look towards the mirror to see my reflection at my uneasy eyes and I take a deep breath in. I pick up myself from the floor as my eyes narrow. Someone always have stick their nose into our business.

"You're are brothers and a Joestar that is the family name. My sons and daughter are not a bastards. I repeat I am your mother nothing will tear us apart" words left from my mouth as both nodded of satisfaction.

They were fighting from a word that question their birth.  Their adoption papers wasn't clear about their biological parents. But Family isn't about blood but our bond to be so close.