ten <3

Don't mind small mistakes for now, go along with the chapter 🚶🏻‍♀️

3rd pov:

A SILENCE LINGER INSIDE THE betting room that belongs to Dio , who appeared to be reading a book in his lap but on a comfortable seat that he able to lay his head back. Dio was very much satisfied with his own thoughts, the dreams of having a isolated life away from the chaotic of others and business. That take most of his responsibility but the pleasing sight to have a large acre of lands in a beautiful countryside with a mansion. Maybe he could have some horses , Dio thought, but he yearns something greater.

In a small euphoria world was he was interrupt by a child like voice with a heavy foot steps. They didn't bother to knock first.

"What a nice and quiet day! Don't you say,Boss?"

Usually, Dio would be a bad mood when he's interrupted with his peace, but today he doesn't seem to care, and he stay at that position but ignored their question.

"Collet the winning bets of today horse racing" Dio spoke calmly, with a hand began to undo his tie and brought his cigarette towards a lighter with a gasp follow.

"Hey! Dio is not being of an ass today " a pair of purple eyes peer down that belongs to boy who seem to be annoying to Dio.

Naranica seem clueless of his words that  Dio didn' pay mind, but a fork stab into Naranica cheek. A angry face of Fugo came to grab him to put his knees front of Dio.

" watch that tongue Naranica!" Fugo scream at the boy who glare back and start fighting  back

"Fugo, let that boy go " Dio already have a headache that starting to throb, but sat up straight from his relaxing position to grab a notebook that keep track of the money bets that come to them.

"Here" Dio gave Naranica the notebook that he began to beams of trusting with the bets. Fugo face turns a distraught.

"He can't Dio! He can't do math-" he began to rumble on about naranica and grab his back collar to hold him place.

"I trust him Fugo and I need a refill of my drink"

Dio stare at Fugo was already sweating of just standing there but move along of the request with some curses thrown over his shoulder. As Naranica start to count with his fingers and the money at the same time.

" there's a women's who caught your attention " smoke fill in the air and voice is disgust that came from abbacchio.

His face that held angered, that had everyone attention with a surprise reaction and some start to smile. Mista came forward with a pointer finger near me face.

"You weren't gonna tell us?" Mista exclaim with disbelief

"I really don't think it should be mention" dio raised drink of whiskey towards his  lips to take a drink and reach over for a cigarette. Dio can't master to hid his genuine smile underneath the cigarette that place on the lips.

All but abbacchio cheer with excitement but flooding of questions of this mysterious women who have captured the boss attention to smile.

[y/n] Pov:

"Are we excited?" I ask with bag of clothes that I need to carry and my other hand was in hand with jolyne. Whose already in a sun dress with a cute bucket hat.