six <3

Heavy edited!

A/N at the bottom.

3rd pov:

The vehicle crash into the pole by another vehicle. Meanwhile that vehicle who came by have turn away as soon people called for help. Soon a ambulance is near by. Many people peer into the accident but officers calmly back them away from the view.

[y/n] find herself laying on the ground and witness the whole accident but in her arms is Jonathan that tightly hugs her. His arms sunk into her as to make sure he still hear his mother heart beating. [y/n]  brush his hair into her fingers.

As [y/n] making sure he's still breathing but she was afraid to move and rather stay for Jonathan. A paramedics came to a view and take a glance before rushing over.

"Ma'am do you feel dizzy?"

"...I don't think he's okay" [y/n] soft lips spoke as she cradled her child in her arms.

The paramedics brought his hand over to her temple as she cringe away. Blood stains was presented on the hands of paramedics.

"You're bleeding, I will escort you over to the vehicle as the child is state of shock" he gently pat over a cloth

"You're a good mother but let's be concerned for you" he whispered as he notice how the child still clingy on to the mother.

[y/n] pov:

"Jonathan" I whispered and force my eyes to open. I struggled to sit up, but then reach over to pull out the IV cord, and make my way to the door, but someone beat me to it.

"[y/n] what are you doing out of the bed?" Speedwaggon ask as he hold Jonathan hand, beside him and close the door behind him.

I didn't respond but take a look at Jonathan form with one hand leaning on the wall to support myself of a light headed. I reach over to grab his cheek and lean down to our eyes meet as I take a deep breath.

"Sweet child, I'm worried for you" my words didn't finished when my child reach over my cheek.

"mother , you were much worse state then me and I'm fine but I was scared too" he said and I brought him to a hug before holding a long kiss on his forehead. Closing my eyes to rid of tears.

"baby, i wouldn't leave you alone" i whispered

I glance up to the clock and realize the time.

"My children's! I didn't realize how long I was out"

I began to search my belongings but found myself to be difficult to walk in fast paced with my head becomes lighter. I hold my hip and the wall to bend down for my sandals.

I want to see my children's.

Speedwaggon  interrupt my thoughts "please relax, your children's is at my place, my wife is taking care of them at this moment and feeding them"

He reach for on my waist to get me up from my knees

"Be sure to be careful you need to rest with your light head" he spoke softly and I stay quiet before replying.

"Mr.Speedwaggon , I'm their mother and I don't care what state I am but please let me. I know they are worried"

Before he can say anything.

"Hello, Miss. Joestar-oh you're up" a doctor came in with a knock and look at a papers in hand as I still standing in the hospital gown.

"I'm Holy" she smiled as she began to check my
heartbeat.

"Any pain or soreness ?" She grab my wrist.

I shake my head . I don't want to stay another day of this hospital. Speedwaggon just gave a glance before grabbing Jonathan shoulder

"Alright, it's seems your doing good but please check in if there a pain again" She click her pen shut as she smiled.

"Thank you Miss Holy" I said with a smile and she left with a wave.

" okay [y/n], I brought in change of clothes my wife pick out for you" he take jojo hand

"We'll wait for you at the check out " Jonathan smiled and slowly the door shut.

I stood up and reach over a bag with clothes. I soon went the bathroom to change as I slowly stripped myself from my clothes.

I reach over for the first clothing items, a dress that perfectly cup my chest , hug onto my waist with the skirt of the dress is flowy, then my shoulder show off with my collarbone, the straps held on my shoulder and gentle smooth it down as the material is smooth. The color is settle of soft [color]. Then add my sandals I already have.

I take a look at my appearance, and comb my hair with my hands, let them lose [A/N: I have long hair and love them when it's down : ) ] , and grab my purse that was put aside before walking out to meet them.

I walk down slowly with my hands guiding down the hallway.

"I'm fine" i spoke to myself and stop at the end of hallway as I watch how Jonathan calmly waits before running to me.

3rd pov:

A man visable shadow glow from a light as he cringe of blood run out though his head and clean off with glass pieces that suck on his temple.

Dio was alone in his basement, with clean cloth and his eyes lower down at his phone that is crack in half. His eyes grow blurry of light he becomes light headed.

Dio eyes trail off to his vehicle that is wrecked at the front but also one side. It's unrecognizable at this point.

Dio thoughts are getting louder of anger to witness of what [y/n] and Jonathan fate would be if he want there to prevent it.

And Dio wanted to kill them, kill them for her and the trauma that cause her but also her family safety . He have vow [y/n] wouldn't be harm even there is blood shed. He wouldn't allow it, not in this world or by hands of gods.

There is no one else more devoted then Dio.

A/N: I have question for the husband of [y/n] do you guys want George II or a made up OC ? I can make few changes to it because I am stilling fixing the plot. Also thanks for reading! Really appreciate it and yes Dio really saved [y/n] and jojo 😌