seven <3

[y/n] pov:

"[y/n], my dear"

A voice is heard from behind me. I was still painting with a apron on and turn around to meet a bouquet of flowers with dozens of different colors. My eyes reach up towards the gentleman, Diavolo. Beautiful long hair that is hot pink with black leopard pattern with a dark red suit.

" Diavolo, you have taken me in surprise" I spoke and stand up

"Here, I pick these up for you " He spoke softly as I hold out my hands but he gave a tease smile to walk closer and I panic of how his eyes watch me as a pry.

"I...I am great full and all but please understand my space-"

He then hand me the flowers with his eyes linger at my hands before breaking apart. He didn't meet my eyes but stare at my desk of a picture frame.

I turn around to put these flowers in a vase.  Then he stand by my desk and reach out of family picture I have. I hear a giggle from him

"I can't believe it! Five children's and does it hurt when you give birth?" He questioned and chuckle at my ears went bright red. I shake my head and stay quiet about the adoption.

"Seems you must enjoying that baby making" he spoke and walk towards me as he stare down at me in as he deciding what to say.

"I am not very fond of children's you know" he spoke in disappointment and turn towards the door. He stops by the handle.

"But you're exceptional" he left a before saying a Italian word that I am not familiar with.

I frown at his words and sigh.

" He likes you, he was waiting patiently in the front desk to see you but Im impressed he came in person this time " A head peek out from the door with Lisa Lisa smirk,

I let out a giggle and stare into the flowers. My stomach have dancing butterflies but his words have a strange taking of speaking childrens .

"I really appreciate the gift but I was hoping someone else" i slip out the last words  but Lisa Lisa grab my forearm as she stares at me.

"You met someone" she spoke  but stood there when I turn around to cover my smiling.

" I don't know honestly" i spoke and stare at my hands

" he's in luck [y/n], guys are fond over you like you're breathtaking but what is he? Rich? A gangster?-"

I interrupt "he's just an old friend"

"You having kids doesn't stop you or unless he's a married man"

"He's close with my dead husband, they like best friends" i spoke and turn around to shake my head of any thoughts my pass partner would say.

As i mention like best friend, Lisa face changed as she was stunned of who I am talking about . I felt ashamed to be attractive to Dio. My eyes trail off the window of a view, the glowing gold cover the whole city, as it reach over to me with my hair and eyes glows from the sight.

"I mean what the hell, you guys end in bad terms especially your dead husband prevent you seeing him after the wedding." She grumbled and smack her hand on her palm as she think about him.

"I don't blame you anyway if you choose to get together" She pause of change of my expression as to raise the inner part of my eyebrows.

"Do consider this any person have a heart they need to follow it as to any desire that seem sinful"

My heart flutter of her encouragement and have taken a side I never thought I will take. I let out a smile of thank you .