nine <3

edited!

3rd pov:

A SMALL CHILD PEEK OVER the beauty of their mother sleeping form and was hesitating to climb onto the bed but with a final thought.

Jotaro began to crawl over with a book in hand as he turn towards her peaceful face. The way her hair is spawn over the pillow at the end swirl to a curved shape reminds him a flower . He wasn't shy to others but when it comes to his mother, [y/n] ,he can't help embrace the warmth of how kind she is. He wishes nothing will change her because he loves mother of who she is.

He's the first to wake up earlier in the morning and he was surprised to see Jonathan is still asleep. Jotaro was dozing off and didn't notice [y/n] eyes crack open when she felt an add weight next to her.

[y/n] smile at jotaro figure, his hair was wild in place and haven't change his night clothes.

"Morning to you love" her voice cracks with warmth welcome jotaro as the voice bring back his presence.

Jotaro eyes wonder across her face before coming closer with the soft, fluffy blankets pressed against his hands and feet. Bring along his book. [y/n] hand reach over towards the messy hair that is curly at the end.

" I hear noises last night and your voice sounds like you were talking to someone"

[y/n] knows that jotaro is a smart kid at his age, six years old and like to observe everything that catches his eyes. He is a kid like to question and knows when one is telling the truth. Those who doesn't-

"Yes I did "

"Who?" Jotaro spoke bluntly and waited patiently for his mother next words.

"Dio Brando "

[y/n] saw jotaro blue eyes turn down with deep thoughts of the name but calmly nodded with fingers started to open the books and close it.

"What did he say?" his ask with the strange feeling he's getting from that person that says he's more then he looks.

Jotaro would put a tab on Dio of what kind of person he is and maybe have a word with him.

"I haven't gave him a word since the dinner we had together and he was worried but also he gave me another work. To draw and paint." The h/c hair doll spoke confidently and did spoke the truth towards her son. She began to get up from her bed and flat down the dress.

"his son will be with us for awhile since Giorno doesn't have any siblings "

[y/n] was about to turn around, but jotaro grab the end of dress with his small hands, with finger twist into the soft fabric and with a brief moment he could tell his mother wasn't being descriptive of what painting as she usual does.

"Mom don't you think..." Jotaro mouth parts to speak more but held back to his words as he saw his mother eyes that begs that everything is okay.

"...that giorno will be great friends with Josuke since they are the same aged" Jotaro didn't mean that he want to say something different but wouldn't pressure it anymore for now.

[y/n] also knows, she didn't speak another word but brought jotaro close to her stomach with much love, she place a kiss onto his bed hair and jotaro wrap his arms around her waist.