fourteen <3

Smut for y'all  🫶

Unedited

3rd pov:

***

  "It's you! The baby is yours and how could a kid like you could ever care a family" George Joestar I shout to his biological son, George II , after hearing news of [y/n] pregnancy and the outrage father glare at his idiot son. Disappointed and angry is shown clearly but the soon to be father, George II was quite, calm and with clear indication he was careless with his acts of intimacy with [y/n].

"I already ask her hand in marriage father" George says and watch his father turn away from him.

"You don't know nothing about marriages and a child alone!"

"We love each other! I'm willing to own up everything I done-"

"You're seventeen for christ sakes! [y/n] knows better-"

"Don't drag her into this, I am in fault and please father accept that I am a foul of a son but loving [y/n] isn't a mistake. We both accept this child the proof of our love" the teenager said before walking  away as the father watch helplessly at his son.

"...the things they do for love"

***

[y/n] tried to flat down her nerves on her new dress, that hug the snatch waist. With thin straps that expose the shoulders, arms, the beautiful collar bone, and cleavage. Cups the breast nicely, the length is comfortable to stop on the ankle while the back of dress is lace with beautiful details of flowers.

The children's are excited to have Lisa Lisa around as they chatting at the living room.

[y/n] have put her hair down nicely with some jewelry she add for the look. She look down at wedding ring that is part of necklace and lay it inside the dresser. Shutting it close and grab her purse after putting on her heels and perfume.

Heading down to greet the kids before leaving. Their attention turn to a heel that walk towards them.

"Wow!" Each of the small children gasp of the sight of their mother.

"Mommy is so pretty like always!"

Lisa Lisa let out whistle.  [y/n] smile brightly at their reaction before looking down at her children's that trying to get her attention.

"Oh~ Dio wouldn't keep his hands to himself tonight" Lisa giggle to which [y/n] blush but the kids are clueless.

"Lisa" [y/n] warn for the kids are in the same room before she can utter another word there was a knock at the door.

[y/n] pov:

Lisa quickly usher the children to the living room and sent a wink at me. I tried to calm myself as I take a quick look at the mirror from the fridge and once again smooth down the dress. I open the door with the sight of Dio and giorno on his arm which both of their eyes widen at the sight of me.

"[y/n]..." Dio whispered my name in star struck as he put down Giorno who also have his mouth gaping open before shouting out

"Mommy is gorgeous as the moon" he gush with bright blush as Dio nodded from the behind with small tint of blush.