two <3

-chapter two <3

[y/n] Pov:

           MY HAND TWIST the doorknob and my two feet stumbled into the house. Instantly I drop my things on the table.

"Mom!!" My three JoJo's tacked me to a hug

"my sweethearts it's good to see you too" I ruffled their hair as Jonathan and Jotaro watch from afar.

"Mommy, what are we having for dinner!?" Jolyne grab my hand for attention and pulled me further to the kitchen.

" I was thinking making one my favorite dish" I clap my hand together and smiled happily.  Jolyne let out a squeal as she spins around.

"Yes!!" they all yell and went to their room. I watch as Jotaro went to the small library room but Jonathan stood beside me. I waited till everything is settled down before cooking.

"Mom, I will help you" Jonathan roll up his sleeves and put on a apron.

"you sure? "

"Of course" he wash his hands

_
-

"Ta-Da!" I smiled at our work.

Joseph came running down but the others walk in.

"Sweet!" Joseph about to eat but Jonathan stop him

"what now" he whined as we all sat down

"Well, we have to say our prayers" Jonathan then grab my hand as I grab Jotaro hand until we form a circle with our hands (Sorry if your not religious )

" you want to start first?" I ask Josuke but he shyly look away to debate of his choice of words

"I will go mommy! " Jolyne volunteer

"Yare Yare Dawa, Thank you for the food. And giving me a best mommy! Please tell Santa that I wanted a pet next year!" She keep talking on while the boys desperately trying to keep a straight face.

Joseph and Josuke form a bubble in their mouth so they won't laugh but I keep eyeing them to not. Jotaro just staring at her in a amusement but also impressed of how long she's going. Jonathan gave a nod of approval.

"Amen,I finished but mommy did you see how great I did!" her big eyes look up at me as we broke apart from our hands. I let out a chuckle and gave a kiss on her forehead. Tie her hair back as she sat down to eat.

"Yes it very wonderful~" i squeal at her cuteness as she clueless wonder of my blushing face.

Then the two boys burst out laughing and Jolyne gave their attention of what's so funny.

"T-that's very-" before they can finish their  sentence a dark aura surrounding me with my death glare.

"Amazing that we even cried" they tried to calm down.

Taken the key that all of them shove their face into their foods.

_
-

"I don't want to sleep yet !" Joseph whined, he throw his body on the ground with his game controller by his side. His little brother, Jotaro have annoyed look and drag away.

Meanwhile, I was dressing Jolyne to bed and Jonathan making her bed. My fourth child, Josuke is peaceful sleeping in his room but his  door is cracked open. With the lights is out.

"My, my, my jolyne is a big girl. Growing so fast "I kiss her forehead and tuck her in. Gave one of her stuff animal to cuddles, she yawn cutely before closing her eyes. Jonathan gave a last look before closing the door behind us.

"NOOOO PLEASE DONT TIE ME-" Jotaro shove a sock in joseph mouth while he went to his room with a book in hand

"(Cough) ewww!" Joseph trow the sock away in the corner and shoved his face into the pillow.

" be a good boy and go to sleep" I gently smooth joseph locks of hair as his eyes getting heavy. I felt his head lean into my touch.

I lean down peck his right cheek.

"mom...you know jotaro is a big meanie ...oh I love you.." he said softly and snooze away. I saw him trying to reach for my hand and grab his before heading over to light switch. My eyes stare at him last time before closing the door.

Then my eyes land on jotaro door.

"Jotaro?"

he was laying down while holding his book in one hand, his train of thoughts cut off when he glanced at me.

"Goodnight, mom" he said and put the book on the ground and cover his self with blanket I watch him roll over to which his body got smaller.

I waited for a moment in the silence , i began to walk forward to reach over towards his curls of hair and gently brush his ear back. "you make me so happy jotaro " i whispered softly but he turn towards me.

"Mom you're my happiness " he said back and reach over his hand to squeeze my hand before taking cover his blanket out of embarrassment.

I walk down the hall and passed by Josuke room. I went up to him, he was already snoring with his hair scatter in place. He's so cute!

kiss his forehead and turn away to close his door behind me which I meet with Johnathan door that is across.

I reach towards the door that slowly creek open, Johnathan was dozing off at the wall.

"Dear are you alright or you need something to drink-" I said softly but he turn around to realize I'm here .

"Sorry...it's just that" he pause with his eyes drift off to my fingers, left hand that is bare with no jewelry and he stay silent. I bring my hand together.

"you can say whatever you want to express" i said wholeheartedly but rather I feel bit sad of expression turn gloomy of my empty fingers. No sign of marriage.

"The ring, where's your ring?" he looks to me in question as he waiting for my answer.

I let out a assure head rub and show my necklace that is hiding behind my shirt. " Johnathan understand that I do love him, he's your father " i began and kneel down at his level

i kiss his cheeks "but our future is important too "

He nodded to my words and kiss me back on my cheek.

"As long we're comfortable happy mom"

_
-

I slowly open my eyes and see blurry of faces that is close but I soon see them surrounding me .

"Goodmoring!!" they all said but Jotaro said something under his breath.

They smile brightly and kissed my face as I laughed and return a smile. Jotaro gently smooth my hair back but still looking away with a faint blush.

"Good morning JoJo's" I sat up and they gave me some space.

"I made breakfast for you!" Joseph hold a try to me. I quickly accept. 

"You mean we" Jotaro smack back of his head

"Aww thank you~" I take a bite with a smiled

"Did you ate?" I stood up from seeing my clock

"Yeah!"

"Okay! Let's head to the bus stop" they still have there night clothes and they all whined but Jotaro is already dressed and ready. Johnathan came in the door with his backpack to head out but I quickly objected to walk them together.

Johnathan my baby was about to walk out himself. I stubbornly had him wait.

But I did waved at them as the bus take them away.

I walk to my home and went to straight to work on my project.

🖤