five <3

heavy edited!

<3

[y/n] pov:

DIO ABRUPTLY PULL AWAY as my breathing hitch of the suddenly action but his eyes didn't meet mine. As he then reach for his blazer pockets.

"I'm sorry " he bring out a black card and hand me it.

"Don't apologized you did nothing wrong" i spoke and take a look at it.

his number and his full name, Dio Brando.

"please call me when you need me"

He take my hand and gave a squeeze. He let go as his eyes wonder for his son.

"bye-bye [y/n]" giorno waved while in Dio arms before giving a last glance.

I stare into my hand that have his card and press it against my lips.

I'm exhausted.

Dio Pov:
__

I gave the  stirring wheel a squeeze with one hand as the other is resting on the shift but I then hit on the breaks once the lights turn red.

[a/n: I personally felt like Dio would get some kind of sport car as his personal use and you can decide yourself of model]

I ran though my hair back and take a quick glance at the rear mirror of Giorno snoozing away in his car seat. As soon the light turn green I quickly went to stop by the gas station with the wheels screeching on the floor. Got out and head towards Giorno door.

"Giorno..." I whisper as I gently shake him and he wouldn't budge. His angelic face is calm as I was growing irritated of what to do.

"I wouldn't take so long" I stare at the store and back to Giorno

It's either a crying baby or once again a bad parent to leave a kid behind. I fumbled my wallet and throw Giorno on my shoulder and walk inside.

I silently stand in line as Giorno is crying, his face grew red and I see people turn to look at me to stare with concern.

I roll my eyes and ignored the stares.

"..What Pump number?" The clerk said and refused to make eye contact.

"Pump one for thirty dollars and please give me a pack of cigarettes of any kind" I said and pull out my debit card to pay but stop when I realized Giorno throwing a fit.

"A-Anything else sir"

"That pink pacifier for the baby" I mumble out and pay.

I let out a puff of smoke out my lips and press my cigarette on the smoke tray that is made of gold. I lean into the soft leather seat that is in my office room that is connect to my bedroom but with wooden sliding door between. My attention brought to the stack of money inside the suitcase and gently hold a stack in my hand to stare at it closely of faint blood stains.

I scoff in disgust of my partners not cleaning right before dropping it off.

I drop it back and open my phone to check if [y/n] called or text.

There's nothing of her yet.

I hear footsteps step closer before knocking out my trance of [y/n].

"she must be busy then" i said to myself before getting up and throw on a black tank top.

Back to [y/n] pov

"Goodnight sweetheart" I turn off Joseph light and check on Jolyne. Fast asleep and check the others too but notice a dim light peer out from a door that belongs to Jonathan.

"Jonathan, dear you past your bedtime"

I point at the clock he have in his room. Honestly his room is full with books in his desk and the floor but he's organized.

"Sorry I was carried away with my book" He set it down his desk and lay down to sleep.

I then tucked him in with my knees on the floor so I can see his face before giving a kiss on his forehead. "have a wonderful night mother" he said as he reach for my cheek to feel me since his eyes are closing. I reach out, gently run my fingers into his hair and smile.

I reach out to turn off his lamp light but can't help to notice our family picture, there's two. One is all the kids together as me and my husband in the back smiling and the kids too.

Second it's only me and George Joestar  and Jonathan is a baby. I was holding him as George wrap his arms around us.

"Goodnight Jonathan " I close his door and went straight to my room. I sat on my vanity and brush my hair as I watch the time goes by in seconds. I stop myself and shifted my head to my right and it there it lays Dio card.

I reach for my cell phone and type in his number to save .

__

M O R N I N G

3 : 0 0 a m

__

"Mama please wake up" i hear a whimper as i slowly open my eyes. Soon my vison clear out and see Jolyne, her eyes are watery and sniffing with her stuff rabbit in arms.

"what's wrong, baby?" I ask as I gently wipe away those tears. "I have a bad dream about papa!" She cried out

I brought her to my bed and snuggled to me as i cuddle her to my chest. "Can you tell mommy what you saw?" I question as my eyes shifted to the clock and my eyes widen of reading 3 am .

" papa talk to me but I don't remember he said " she said before closing her eyes, into a deep sleep.

I stay quiet and my thoughts run around for ten minutes before going back to sleep

"Mom are busy?" A voice came behind me in wonder

"No i am not and I just finished " i said as clean my hands with the apron. Jonathan walk in closer to see my art work and smile.

" you're so amazing of every details " he spoke

"Thank you jojo" i stand next to him as we both chuckle

"Whats bring you here?"

"Well i was wondering if we can go to the store real quick for some sweets " he spoke softly as i nodded happily

"Of course and I have time to bake something good for you and your siblings" i take off the apron and wash my hands.

I went in my room to grab my purse and the keys but before leaving I change my clothes to simple of a rib tank top, then throw on a skirt that matches with pair of cute sandals. 

Adding a clear lipgloss and perfume.

After finishing shopping and holding Jonathan hand as we wait to cross the street as its our turn to walk.

"So jojo whats your plans when you grow up?" I ask as a dust of blush came to his cheek.

"Well i was thinking about" he stop his sentence as I watch his face turn pale and I quickly look at his view point. Pulling down my sunglasses and grab his shoulder to move away.

I saw a uncontrollable vehicle coming in our way and my eyes widen before I knew it I drop the grocery bag with oranges rolling down on the streets.