one <3

-chapter one <3

THE MORNING, are pretty grumpy for the small five children as the outside world. People are happily greetings each other when they pass by each other.

A house came in view, its a perfect house for a big family. Inside that house is a woman with her five  kids but four are adopted . She always treated them well with her biological one. And deeply love them through their flaws.

But now you see a h/c hair mother making her way to the bathroom but fond out her children's are in the bathroom auguring.

[y/n] pov:

"Hurry up will you!" a  six year old future biologist boy, jotaro augured to a seven year old future pilot boy, Joseph as he is sitting on the toilet.

"Hey, can't you see I am pooping!?" Joseph shout to jotaro back as he read his comic book. Jotaro face written annoyance.

"Give it to me, meanie before I tell mommy!!" a little  three year old girl, Jolyne whined  at a five  year old pompadour boy, josuke who is brushing his hair.

"Give me a minute,I just need to fix this part of hair..." Josuke said while  looking at the mirror and under neath him is a stepping stool.

"WHAT?! You said that like an hour ago!" Jolyne cried back as she clench her starfish plushy.

I pause for a moment of this every day scene as I lean against the door and I let a chuckled  but I saw my other son is not there. Soon there attention is to me

"Mom!?" they all blush in embarrassment.

"Loves, are so loud in the morning! Why didn't you called me to help" I said and help Josuke hair

They looked away shyly with darken cheeks .

"There you go!"

" thanks mom!" Josuke look at his hair and gave me a hugged me and went running off downstairs.

I then pick up Jolyne and put her on the counter. I detangle her hair with a brush.

As Joseph just finished using the toilet and let out a satisfaction sigh.

"Oh! Jotaro you can have it now!" He flushed the toilet and went to wash his hands.

"Their you go! " I finished Jolyne hair, she kissed my check as I put her down. And watch her run off.

"You too, my little pilot boy" I grab him before he can go and he let out a whine. Gave a quick brush, but I hear a groan and take a glimpse of him clenching his teeth.

Jotaro finished with the toilet and about to walk off.

"Jotaro come here real quick " I gently push Joseph aside as he happily run out for breakfast and drag Jotaro by the sink to do his hair. While I was doing his hair, he was blushing the whole time and avoid eye contact.

"Thanks mom" he quickly run off with the others and I did my own things in the bathroom.

_
-

I walk down stairs with my today outfit that I'm which happily like.

A beautiful dress ( which style you like) that fit for the spring season,with my favorite heels/sandals/etc, makeup, and have on a necklace that have a cross (or which ever u like) and some earrings. Perfume that I choose.

"It smell so nice. who's making breakfast?" I fix my hair and it goes through my fingers.

"Jojo!" my babies yelled and point at my 9 year old son Jonathan but expect Jotaro that is eating peacefully.

He have my apron on, he walk towards me and I gave him a hug . I gave a kiss him everywhere on his face while he's  blushing. 

"Thank you!" I squish our cheek together.

"You're welcome mother. It's just that I don't want you to over work yourself " I nodded and we all eat together but of course they made a mess. Especially Joseph.

"Now, my angels put on your shoes on and head to school !" I held my paper hearts for them to grab but their eyes slide to the side as their bodies wave to the side to sleep again but as for Jonathan, Jotaro they stare blankly at their siblings. And take a heart cut out that I made for them.

When they finished their crying and putting their shoes . They came in a line by the door, holding there lunch bags as they pass by me.

I shut the door, double checking my keys and locking the door and make sure that they stay on the side walk.

"Bye, my little JoJo's~" I wave at them as they went inside the bus but snap a quick picture.

_
-

"Hey, [y/n]!" my co works greet me when I walk in and put my car keys inside my purse. As I smiled to her

" You have a customer!" she chirped and left as I walk in my studio.

I walk in and saw a women, she was a bit shy when she notice me .

"My name is [y/n] and I will be painting you or drawing whatever you like" I said and drop my things on my desk.

"Hi my name is Lindsey and thank you" she spoke quietly.

I went to gather my things and set it up, middle of the room. She was sitting on a lovely couch.

"Alright then, what kinda are you looking for or who?" I sat down on my seat. Then put on my glasses.

"Um, I was thinking about drawing my family like they are together" she gave me a picture of them but they're  separated like each one of them .

"Hmm, What kinda of pose you want them or the land scape? I put the picture up on my bord that is next to me so I can see them.

" We I want the background to be in the beach and they can be together in the water having fun" she spoke as I got an idea.

"You mean like this?" I show her my phone that have a family in the ocean.

"Yes just like that and thank you"

"Your welcome and this will take about some days but I will called you when it's finished" I walk to my desk and she gave her number to me.

"thank you so much!" she shake my hand and I nodded.

"Ill be going, bye" she wave before closing the door and I did too.

"Let's get started " I pick up my pencil.

_
-

Jonathan Pov:

"Please hold each other hand!" I spoke as we form a single line and began to walk to our house.

The bus stop is not far from our home. I guess today mom is busy again. I noticed every since my father died in a car accident. She sometimes over work herself because he's not here. The truth is, she want us to be happy together and want us to not worry.

I opened the door as my siblings rush in. Jotaro was last one and he closed the door as I shut a lock.

"She should be here in any minute now..." I looked at the clock and drop my bags in my room but before I can walk downstairs.

"HEY THATS MY COOKIE !!"

"NO IT'S NOT, MINE!!"

"WHO TOUCHED MY SPAGHETTI THAT I SAVED!?"

"Yare yare...."

I sigh softly and went to the kitchen.

I got this idea and decided to write it and I really hope you guys enjoy