Good Ending Epilogue

It had been quite some time since Dawko had gone back to the Surface, thus ending the horrific reign of terror that Dawktrap had brought upon the Void. Once Dawko had been returned, Henrik, Marvin, Anti and Dark had set up another call with Jack, Mark and MatPat to give them the good news. Jack had immediately offered to visit Dawko since he lived in the same country, to which the egos had been thankful for.

A change that the egos had hoped for, but weren't sure about, was whether the Sander Sides would return to their regular selves. But, thankfully, they did; the moment the gateway had closed up, Henrik had gotten a call from a distraught Virgil that he didn't know why they were trying to raid Jackie's house. But Henrik had assured him that everything was ok now and had also apologized for telling him that they'd be safe from the purple ego.

Unfortunately, the thing that couldn't be changed were the deaths. Henrik had argued with Marvin about trying to resurrect Chase, Wilford and most of Ethan's egos but Marvin refused.

'Resurrecting the dead is dark magic, something that I don't and will not practise' he had told Henrik almost regrettably. So, memorials were set up for the loved ones that they'd all lost, while Dark kept his word and melted down all of the animatronics.

It took some time, but things returned, mostly to normal. Henrik and Marvin had built another hospital, something that Henrik was proud of; he had missed working there, so was now happy to be in his office, doing paperwork once again.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

He had fallen asleep in his chair, so wasn't sure whether that familiar sound was in his dreams or not-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Henrik opened his eyes as his stomach sank: he knew that sound very well. While it used to bring him excitement, it now filled him with dread.

It was the notification of a new ego.

Henrik slowly got up from his chair and looked at his smartwatch, then switched the alert off, a blank expression on his face; he knew he had to greet them, but they weren't ready if it was another bad one. Nonetheless, he left his office and made his way to the Surface, looking nervous.

When he got there, he was surprised to find that he wasn't the only one: Anti was holding Robbie off to the side, while Dark and Marvin were at the computers. Even Jackie was there, grinning at Robbie, who was playing with Anti's hair.

'You're here too?' was all Henrik could think to splutter as he walked up to Jackie. Jackie folded his arms and looked at his brother.

'Yeah, we all got the notification and didn't want you to be alone if it was another evil ego' he explained sternly. Henrik nodded; he didn't feel so invalidated in his fears.

'I vas thinking ze same thing...' he muttered, looking to the wall of darkness. He then frowned at Anti, 'Anti? Vhy iz Robbie here?'

Anti scrunched his face then blinked at Henrik, Oh̴...R̵ob̵b̴ie̵ ̴refu̵sed t̷o̶ s̴tay̴ with th̴e̵ ot̵her k̴ids a̵nd̴ J̴a̴mes Anti said then looked sheepish as Henrik glared at him, I ̶kn̶ow, I̴ kno̶w! B̴ut-

'I BITE THEM!' Robbie squealed, interrupting Anti's spluttered explanation. Both egos looked at Robbie surprised, then Anti chuckled while Henrik rolled his eyes.

'No biting, but...' the doctor said sternly to Robbie, but then sighed and smiled weakly, 'just be careful, ok?' he said softly.

Robbie nodded, as he put his hand in his mouth while Anti looked at his brother sincerely. A second later, and they were engulfed by the bright light of the gateway. Robbie screeched as Anti covered the child's face, Jackie shut his eyes tightly with a grunt while Henrik squinted. But the doctor's eyes travelled to where Marvin and Dark were and was confused: while he, and his two brothers were nervous, Dark and Marvin didn't seem concerned at all; they appeared to be relaxed.