1

Veeranshu singhaniya - A young powerful business man with a charming personality. Husband of bani veeranshu Singhaniya

Bani veeranshu Singhaniya - A simple yet attractive girl from middle class family. Married to a well known busines man veer.

_______________________________________

Story begans from veers mansion,

It was a birthday party of bani. The mansion was decorated beautifully with lights and candles. There was a huge gathering. Everyone were just waiting for birthday girl.

Finally veer came along with bani holding her hands. They both walked down hand in hand. He was wearing black tuxedo while she was dressed beautifully in a white saree with sleeveless blouse.

Bani hugged her step mom Ritu the moment she came down.
Then only her sister Meera came to her.

M- just look at yourself. You are looking so pretty . It's seems like veer really take good care of yours.

R- aakhir kyu khayal nahi rakhega. Love marriage hui hai na dono ki.

V- ofcourse aunty.

He held her waist protectively and smiled at her. Bani faked a smile looking at him.

R- bani ye tere kandhe par neeshan kaisa hai. Chot lag gayi kya tujhe.

She saw the red line Mark on her shoulder.

B- v..vo actually m..maa

V - actually kitchen me khana banate waqt oil ki chheet pad gayi thi. Maine isse kitne baar bola hai ki servants hai yaha sara kaam karne ke liye.

R- bani tu bhi na. Theek hi to kehta hai veer. Chalo baate bohot ho gayi. Let's cut the cake.

V- yeah let's go everyone

They were about to leave when they listens someone's voice from behind. It was none other than bani's childhood friend jai.

J- ek minute. Bani ki birthday party hai or mujhe hi nahi bulaya.

Bani started shivering the moment she listen his voice.

Jai offer the gift to bani and hugged her while she didn't reciprocated the hug. Someone tightened his fist in anger the moment he held her to hug.

B- v..vo jai mere paas tumhara number nahi tha isliye nahi bula payi.

J- it's okay bani. Itna ghabra kyu rahi ho. I am not going to eat you. Let's cut the cake.

V- yes common sweetheart.

Bani cut the cake along with veer and made him eat first. After that she made everyone else eat it. Everyone gives her gifts and she kept on keeping them on table.

V- Baby I will give you my gift in our room.

He said by pinching her cheek and bani nodded.

Soon the party gets over and bani rushed to her room to see veer.
She saw him standing near the window.

B- veer?

V- vaise it's not needed ki jai ko tum car tak chhod kar aati. He is not a kid.

B- veer we met after long and I just went out because he asked me.

V - or you might be having some long conversations with your childhood bestfriend which were not ending so you went outside to say goodbye to him. Bolo na?

Bani stood quiet without uttering a word. He came near her and grabbed her shoulders pulling her closer.
She shivered as he dig his nail in her smooth shoulders.

V- gift laaya tha mai tumhare liye lekin tumhe Dene ka bilkul man nahi kiya. Pata hai.

B- veer leave me it's hurting

V- oh my baby is hurting.
He threw her on the floor and took out the lipstick from drawer.

V- tumne hi bulaya the use party me hai na?

B- I didn't call him. Use Meera di ne bataya tha.

V- jhoot.

B- mai sach bol rahi hu

V- ok to tum sach bol rahi hu to ye lipstick pakdo.

B- what

V- I said pakdo ise

He shouts and take her to another empty room.

V- write on walls ' I haven't called him here' . Chalo tum apni safayi ab deewaro ko do. Chalo na start writing everywhere.

B- veer lekin

V- I said do as I say varna

She took the lipstick and started writing the same thing on wall.

V- good subah tak tumhare hath rukne nahi chahiye Varna anjaam or bura hoga. My guards will be here to keep and eye on you.

He called his two guards and made them stand near the door.

V- chalo Mai chala sone. Good night.

Bani started sobbing and kept writing the same thing on wall which he told her.

Next day,

Veer took shower and get ready in his formal wear. He saw his maid was bringing him food.

V- bani kaha hai?

Maid - sir unke hath me bohot dard hai isliye breakfast maine banaya hai.

V- call her here right now.

Maid - ji

Maid called bani infront of him.

V- baitho yaha aakar

He said by looking at her but she didn't react.

V- I said come sit here. Ek baar ki baat tumhe samajh nahi aati.

Bani did what he said but without meeting her gaze.
He held her hand and caress it.

V- bani hath me zyada dard hai? Should I give you medicine

She snatched her hand from him and nodded in no.

V- bani you know mujhe vo jai bilkul pasand nahi hai. Aag lag jati hai mujhse use tumhare sath dekh kar. Why you didn't understand this. Tum to jaanti ho mera gussa kitna khatarnaak hota hai. Mai khud par control nahi kar pata.

B- maine use yaha nahi bulaya tha. It was not my fault.

V- acha tum breakfast karlo.

B- mujhe bhook nahi hai.

She said hiding her tear. He cupped her face and made eye contact with her.

V- am sorry for my behaviour last night. Pata nahi mujhe achanak se kya ho jaata hai. Please don't cry. Kuch to kha lo.

B- mai kha lungi tum office jao.

V- promise

B- promise

He get up from there and took his regular pill.

Bani went upside and expressed her thoughts in a diary.

Veer you destroyed everything. Your destroyed me and us. Kash ki maine tumse ye shadi hi na ki hoti. Sometimes I think your overpossesiveness and anger will kill me. Why we can't live like normal couples. Why everytime you had to torture me. You were not like that before. I still remember our happy days. Switzerland, the place where we both met first time,our first dance there . Everything  was so dreamy but now it's not less than a nightmare.

Precap- Flashback

Should I continue this?