38

Next day,

Veer woke up and didn't found bani next to him. He thought she might be in bathroom but the door was open and no one was there when he checked inside.

V- Bani Bani

He shouts her name twice and then went down. He saw the table laid with breakfast with all his favourite food. He looked at the kitchen and saw her coming outside along with juice.

B - Uth gaye tum. Jaldi se breakfast karlo aakar.

He looked at her she was looking extremely gorgeous in black colour saree and jhumkas. It's long since she dressed up like this.

He went and sat on dining table.

B - veer mai tumhe sandwich du. Bolo?

He pulled her on his lap as she said this and caressed her lips with his finger.

V- sweetheart ye kya tumne mere favourite colour ke kapde pehne lekin favourite colour ki lipstic nahi lagayi. I would love black lips.

She looked at him being scared and then he laughed.

V- Are mazak kar Raha tha mai to. Tum to dar gayi. Vaise ek baat samajh nahi aa rahi tum ye sab kyu kar rahi ho. Subah subah achanak se itni changes.

He said by hugging her from behind

B - veer ye bas tumhe thanks kehne ke liye. Tumne kal mere liye bhi to kadha banaya tha.

V- really tumhare liye? Vo to maine khud ke chain se sone ke liye kiya tha.

B- veer chhodo na ye sab baate. Breakfast karte hai.

She was about to get up from his lap but he grabbed her.

V - aise hi baithi raho samjhi.

She nodded

He put the sandwich and being it close to her mouth.

V- pehle tum Khao. Let me check kuch Mila to nahi hai isme.

He made her eat with his hand and then ate himself.

V- tumne medicine Li apni.

B - breakfast ke baad le lungi.

V- ok chalo jaldi se ye juice piyo pehle tum phir mai.

He made her drink the juice and then drinks himself too.

After they were done with breakfast, bani cleaned the table along with sonali while veer went upstairs.

After sometime she came to his room and couldn't find him.

Bani in mind - veer kaha Gaya kahi office to nahi..

She look at his phone on drawer which was ringing. She went to pick it up but suddenly found him picking his phone.

V-sweetheart aise dusro ke phone ko touch nahi karte hai. Bad manners.

B- mujhe laga tum bhool gaye

V - mai to bathroom me tha. Ye milk rakha hai apni tablet le Lena ok.

He went to attend the call while bani took out the tablets from packet and was about to throw it from window as usual but this time he catches her. He came from behind and held her hand.

She turned to him being scared

B - v.. vo mai

V - to tum ye harkate kar rahi thi matlab packet me se tablets is tarah se Kam kar rahi thi.

He put her hand and made her touch her tummy

V- kitni baar bol chuka hu kuch nahi hai. Tumhare sath itna bada haadsa hua hai. Do you think it's still possible that your baby will survive. Bani look at me.