37

Veer asked bani to wait outside and left her along with his security members. He was about to step inside then only she grabbed his arm as her heart didn't allow to see him going inside in fire.

He Turned to her

V- kya hua

B- please don't go inside

V- do you really care?

She turned her gaze as he asked this question

V- acha relax aag lagbagh bhuj chuki hai. nothing will happen. Just wait here.

He said this and moved inside

***

After 1 and a half hour veer came outside and saw her sitting there on bench. He was done with his work by now.

He held her hand and they both went back to home.

V- meri company ka itna bada nuksan, us Andy ko mai kisi layak nahi chhodunga.

He murmured while driving

B- or tumhare paas kya proof hai ye sab dad ne kiya hai.

V -  Tumne khud suna tha jis tarah se unhone mujhse baat ki thi call par.

B - to unhone exactly ye to nahi bola tha. Vo to mujhe lekar kuch keh rahe the.

V- ok just shut up. Tumhe kuch bhi samjhana fizool hai or may be tum bhi apne dad ke sath involve hogi in sab me. Tumhe information mili gayi hogi.

B- tumhe jo sochna hai tum socho. Mujhe koi farq nahi padta.

She turned  her face to other side.

They reach to farmhouse and he parked the car. She looked behind as she felt someone's presence.

V- kya hua

B- mujhe laga koi tha yaha

V- yaha koi nahi aa sakta.  andar chalo.

She walked but then again looked back.

V- kya hua..ab chalo bhi.

She nodded and went inside.

In their room,

Veer went inside to take quick shower while bani was sitting inside on couch . She felt some flash on her face. She turned and looked at the window.

B- kon hai vaha?

She shouts and then check outside but found no one. Veer came outside being without shirt and looked at her worried face. She came in hurry to tell him what just happened right now but get slipped on him as soon she came closer to him. They both falls ok couch with her lips on his chest. She quickly put her face up.

B- am sorry pata nahi kaise mera pair slip ho gaya..

She was about to get up but he held her waist.

V- pehle ye batao tum khidki ka paas kya kar rahi thi itni pareshan hokar. Kahi bhaagne ka raasta to nahi dhoond rahi thi.

B- nahi vo

She was about to say but then he kept his finger on her lips. He cupped her face and moved his lips closer to her ears.

V- sweetheart ek baat kaan kholkar sunlo. Tumhe ab hamesha yahi rehna hai meri qaid me , atleast tab tak jab tak mai tumhare baap ko sabak nahi sikha deta phir dekhunga tumhara kya karna hai or usse pehle agar tumne yaha se bhaagne ki koshish ki ya meri marzi ke khilaaf Jakar koi bhi harkat ki to...

He was about to complete his sentence but again they felt some flash on them. They both stood up from their position.

V - ye raushni kaisi thi