27

Bani too didn't finished the dinner and went away from there. She was scared veer might have done something to her mom and dad.
She went to him on terrace.

B- Mujhe baat karni hai tumse

V- bolo

B- tumne mere mom dad ke sath kuch..

V - us bare me koi baat nahi karni mujhe.

B- Mujhe karni hai lekin. Kya kiya hai tumne unke sath.

V- kuch nahi kiya hai. Don't eat my brain now.

B- to kaha hai vo mujhe jaanna hai. Mai janti hu ki vo bekasoor hai.

He grabbed her arms and arms and held her downwards . she looked at the view from above and get scared as he pushed her towards the edge of the terrace also they were on 5th floor.

V- khabardaar agar unhe mere saamne bekasoor kaha to. Sab kuch apni aankhon se dekha hai Maine.

He looked at her with blood shotted eyes and she kept numb. He pulled her with him from the edge and left her arms. She shed tears and ran from there.

Next day,

Veer entered inside his room after spending his whole night outside. He looked at her standing with swelled eyes. She ignored him and kept the blanket in cupboard.

He went towards his cupboard and took his daily pill.

After that she came to him and stopped infront of him.

V- Bani mai jaanta hu ki tum mujhse kya baat karna chahti lekin mai tumhe koi safayi nahi dena chahta or na hi kuch sunna chahta hu. Better hoga jab tumhe kuch nahi pata us raat kya tha to Khamosh raho.

He stormed out of the room shutting the door.

Bani in mind - ye to kuch baat hi nahi karna chah Raha kya karu . Kaise pata Karu mom dad ke bare me. Pehle medicine le leti hu phir sochungi.

She took her medicine

After sometime

She feels some pain on the left side of stomach.

Bani in mind - ye mujhe achanak se medicine lene ke baad dard kyu shuru ho gaya. Mai to ise ek hafte se le rahi hu.

B- Ahhhhh!!!

She screams in pain and falls down. Sonali heard her voice and comes for rescue.

S- Mam kya ho gaya aapko

B- Hospital... jaldi..

S - nahi nahi aapko aise nahi le ja sakti bahar. Veer sir kaam se nikaal denge mai unhe phone karti hu.

B- please fast...ahhhhh

She dialed veer's number. He was busy in shouting on some employes in office.

V- samajh nahi aata tum sab ke rehte huye mere itne important documents gayab kaise hue.

He received sonali's call in his phone. First he didn't pick it up but then she called him again.

S- Hello sir

V- kya baat hai. Mai ek important kaam me busy hu can't you understand.

S- vo ma'am ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi hai..

V - Normal si weakness hogi. Koi medicine dedo.

S - nahi vo zyada..

He cut the phone without listening anything.

Bani was struggling on floor

B- please...take... me..to... hospital

S- am sorry ham aapko nahi le Jaa sakte Bina veer sir ke orders ke. Mujhe maaf kar dijiyega. Meri naukri chali jayegi. Chandini mam or Anita ji bhi Ghar par nahi hai varna unse bol deti mai. Aapke liye paani laa du. Aap koi medicine le lijiye.