57

V- theek hai bani agar mere door hone se hi tumhe sukoon milta hai to mai tumhare saamne baar baar nahi aunga but remember that I am always there with you.

He said this and went outside shutting the door. Bani ran towards the soft mattress and cried hard on her fate.

Next day,

Bani's  counceller entered inside as veer opened the door for her.

C- so I hope today she might be fine

V- vo upar hi hai please talk to her patiently varna use gussa bohot jaldi aa jata hai.

C- please don't worry. I will handle her.

Veer nodded his head and she went upside.

That counceller entered inside bani's room and found her lying on couch. She get up as soon as she saw her.

B- aap to vahi hai na Jo kal aayi thi.

C- bilkul sahi pehchana. Can we please talk.

B - but why I don't need any counceller. I am fine.

C- please relax. I will not take your much time. I just want to talk about you. You can share your every problem with me.

She said this and sat infront of her.

C- kal jab mai aayi to aap ne bohot zyada drink kar rakhi thi. May I know the reason or aap gusse me bhi thi. You can tell me only if you are comfortable.

B- .....

Other side,

Veer waited for 1 hour and finally saw the counceller coming out of her room.

V- kaisi hai vo. Kya bola usne.

C- Mr. Singhaniya you should pay attention yaha kon aata hai , aapki wife se kya bolta hai since she is in depression.

V- yaha mere alawa kon hai

C- your friend kabir. She complained ki vo unhe kin nigaho se dekhte hai or alcohol peene ke liye bhi uksaya.

V- kya kabir! Lekin vo mera bohot trusted friend hai. Is that possible bani ko koi misunderstanding Hui ho.

C- ho sakta hai but please she needs lot of attention. Aap please unka dhyan rakhe. Abhi ke liye mai chalti hu.

Veer nodded

He went and sat on the couch downstairs and kept on thinking about Mary's words.

Veer's phone rang and he pick the call up.

V-  ok ok I am just coming...

He said this and cut the call.

Veer in mind - kaam to bohot important hai lekin yaha bani ko akela kaise chhod kar jau. Maid ko bol deta hu uska dhyan rakhne ke liye vaise bhi use meri shaql dekhni bhi nahi pasand.

He asked the maid to take care of her and went.

At evening,

Veer didn't returned yet bani consumed half of the bottle of alcohol as she get relief by consuming it, she get free from her overthinking.

The maid entered inside and asked her 3rd time weather she want to eat food or not as she haven't eaten anything since morning.

M- ma'am you want something to eat. Should I bring food for you or agar khana nahi khana to kuch fruits le aao.

B - No I said tum jao yaha se. Go. Mujhe kuch nahi khana.

M- please sir mujh par gussa karenge.

B - mujhe kuch khana hoga mai le lungi. You go first.