65

Veer signed those papers with shivering hands and Andy asked his guards to bring bani inside.

They bring her and veer saw her standing with pale face. He ran and hugged her.

V- are you ok bani? Chalo Mai tumhe Ghar le jane aaya hu.

B- lekin Andy ne mujhe chhodne ke badle me kya liya tumse. Kuch to deal ki hogi.

V - bani nothing is like that. Maine Riya se shadi kar Li to usne tumhe mere paas bhej diya. Bas yahi deal thi. Ab koi stress mat lo sweetheart. Common ghar chalte hai. Aao mere sath.

She nodded her head and they came back to home.

B- veer Andy, mujhe Sharm aati hai us insaan ko apne baap kehte hue. We must do something about him.

V- we will lekin abhi tumhari safety mujhe sabse zyada important hai. Let's go.

He bring her inside.

V- bani room me chalo. Tum fresh ho jao mai tumhare liye kuch khane ko lekar aata hu. Us Andy ne zyada taqleef to nahi di tumhe.

He stood there caressing her cheeks with concern.

Riya saw bani and her blood boiled. She came running and pulled veer away from her.

V- Riya!

R- ye kya kar rahe ho tum . Ye kyu aayi yaha par . Abhi niklo.

V- ye iska Ghar hai samjhi. Don't you dare.

R- I will kill her. Iski himmat kaise hui .

Veer grabbed Riya's wrist tightly.

V- bani tum room me jao...bani tum apne room me jao I said!

He shouted and she ran away from there.

Veer pushed Riya away. Riya took the knife in her hand.

V- Riya knife neeche rakho.

R- bani I am not going to leave you.

She ran behind her while bani locked the door from inside. Riya tried to break the door. Veer came behind, snatch the knife from her and slapped her.

V- don't you dare to harm her !

He warned Riya with anger visible in his eyes.

R- then I will harm myself..

V- Riya stop it.

Bani was listening all these voices from outside. Her heart was beating faster.

R- usse kaho chali jaye yaha se.
She pierced the knife into her wrist and blood started coming out.

V- ohh no Riya!

He snatch the knife and threw it away.

V- ohh no kitna blood nikal Raha hai. Ye kya kiya tumne. Doctor ke paas chalte hai.

Veer tied the cloth on her wound and bring her to nearby hospital.

Soon doctors treated her wound and come outside.

Dr.- Mr. Singhaniya she is ok now , aap time par le aaye. vaise inhone apni jaan lene ki koshish ki hi kyu.

V- doctor she is mentally unwell or Hamari shadi bhi majboori me hui thi.

Dr.- dekhiye jo bhi ho you both are married now. You have to take good care of her. Aisa kuch bhi na kare jisse inhe bura Lage or she will again harm herself. Aaj inki Jaan bhi Jaa sakti thi.

Veer just nodded to her words.

Bani was still sitting in her room locking the door from inside. She was scared of everything which is happening. It's been 4 hours since veer is not at home. She knew riya has harmed herself .