9

Veer took her to Dr's cabin. They both seated infront of her.

She checked bani's nerves and temperature.

Dr- bohot high fever hai. Please take care of her. She needs complete rest. I am writing some medicines.

V - ok thank you Dr.

They came back home after that. Veer asked one of his servant to bring bani's bag from Sharma house.

He looked at her and she was about to fall due to weakness as her head spins. She pushed him away the moment she get her balance.

B- Hath mat lagao mujhe samjhe.

He grabbed her arms and pulled her closer.

V- kyu shadi hui hai hamari. Tum nahi jaanti Mera kya haal tha jab tum yaha par nahi thi. Mere liye saas lena mushkil tha.

B- lekin mai tumse pyaar nahi karti ab samjhe. Nafrat karti hu. Tum dekhna mai zyada din Tak yaha rahungi nahi. Bhaag jaungi yaha se bohot door. Jaha se tum mujhe kabhi dhoond nahi paoge.

V- shut up! Khabardaar aisi baate ki to Varna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga. Tum mujhe chhod kar kahi nahi jaogi mere sath hi rahogi.

He grabbed her wrist and dragged her room shutting the door. The moment she came to room the memories of that night flashed infront of her.

B- nahi chhodo mujhe. Leave me. Please.

She started murmuring and get fainted. He holds her before she falls on floor and laid her on bed.

He patted her cheeks.

V - bani aakhein kholo. Open your damn eyes.

He checked her temperature and brings ice cloth. He place the cloth on her forehead.

After 15 minutes she open her eyes and found him beside her.

B- t..tum please stay away

She pushed herself behind.

V- Relax mai kuch nahi kar raha hu. Ghabrane ki zarurat nahi hai. Chalo ye khana kha lo uske baad medicines bhi leni hai. Common. Don't be scared.

He held her hand and bring her closer to him. He dip the roti in sabzi and asked her to open her mouth. She refused to eat from his hands.

V- bani please dekho zid mat karo. Chup chap kha lo.

She turned her head and then suddenly saw a message popped in her phone. It was Ritu's message.

" Damad ji ke sath bohot ache se rehna koi shikayat nahi milni chahiye. Ye mat bhoolo tapish or veer  cousins hai. Agar tumhari wajah se Meera ki shadi me koi bhi rukawat aayi na to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga or Meera bhi tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karegi"

She reads the message and close her eyes to let her  drop of tear falls.

V- kya hua kiska message tha?

B - kisi ka nahi.

V- theek hai khao ab.

She open her mouth and he fed her the food. Later he give her medicines to eat.

V- ab tum rest karo. Thodi der me bilkul theek ho jaogi. Tumhara fever bhi ab pehle se normal hai.

B- Tumhe Chachi se ye nahi kehna chahiye tha ki vo paise wapas karde. Meera di ki shadi ko bhi kuch mahine hi reh gaye hai.

V- ohh am sorry agar tumhe bura laga. Mai bol dunga unse ki mujhe koi paise nahi chahiye lekin vo paise unhone tumhare ilaaj ke liye maange the mujhse or..