21

After 1 hour

C- dr. kya aap sach keh rahi hai ki bani pregnant hai. In my opinion you should check her again.

Dr.- aap kyu mujhse baar baar check karwa Rahi hai. Unki report positive hai. She is expecting.

C - ohh ok

Dr.- mai chalti hu ab. Take care of her.

Bani gains her consciousness and found chandini near her.

C- kiska bacha hai ye sach sach batao tum veer ko cheat kar rahi ho na.

B - kya bakwas kar rahi ho tum. Mai pregnant hu sach me?

C - ha doctor ne to yahi bola tha.

She touched her tummy and a small smiling Curve appeared on her lips after decades.

Bani in mind - mai pregnant hu ye Mera bacha hai or  veer ka bhi. Vo mujhse nafrat karta hai use pata chalega to vo ise maar dega. Baby abort karne ko bolega mujhe.

Chandini in mind - oh no ye pregnant kaise ho gayii. Kahi ye veer ka bacha to nahi lekin vo to isse pyaar hi nahi karta phir kyu aakhir. Jo bhi ho agar ye uska bacha hai to use ye baat nahi pata chalni chahiye. Bilkul nahi.

Bani saw chandini glaring at her. She threw her reports on floor and stormed out of room shutting the door.

She picked up her report and kept it on table. She closed her eyes and laid there on bed.

After sometime,

She heard someone footsteps and found veer infront of her. He was looking at her with blood shotted eyes.

B- veer tum
V- chandini kya bol rahi thi ki tum pregnant ho.
He pick the reports and saw it.
V- bani abhi ye bacha abort karo. Hospital chalo mere sath.
B- nahi ye Mera bacha hai mai ise abort nahi karungi.
V- you have to bani. Chalo here sath.

He grabbed her arm tightly and pulled her from bed.

B- veer mera hath chhodo leave me.

V- shut up and come with me.

He forcefully took her to hospital but still she was not ready to give up. Those doctors tied her up with rope. She was screaming for help but no one listens.

She observe one of the nurse was coming with forceps.

B- Noo!! Please. Someone help me.

She screams and felt someone was shaking her.

V- bani utho. Ye sab kya bole jaa rahi ho. Wake up.

B- chhodo mujhe. Please let me go.

He patted her cheeks and she open her eyes.

V- kya hua lagta hai tumne koi bohot bura sapna dekha hai.

B - vo sapna tha nahi tum jhoot bol rahe ho tum lekar gaye the na mujhe hospital. Ab tum phir se koi khel khel rahe ho na mere sath bolo.

She grabbed his collar. He pulled her hands away.

V- bani! ye sab kya bakke ja rahi ho hosh me aao. Mai to abhi abhi office se aaya hu.

B- matlab vo sach me sapna tha.

He give her water to drink.

V- ye report kaisi hai.

He was about to pick up when bani took that.

V- give this to me

She nodded in no
V- bani I said do mujhe. Ye kis cheez ki report hai.