ii. The Sinister Strange Universe.

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—IZETA AND SYLVINA ARRIVED AT EARTH-838 WITHIN THE SECOND.

       Their only job now was to find Stephen and America.

   Weirdly enough, Izeta and Sylvina were led to the building where the so-called "Illuminati" resided. A lot of universes had one, Izeta had always found the group laughable.

       Right, about that—in every universe where an Illuminati existed, no matter what, they absolutely despised her. Izeta was sure it was because she could travel the Omniverse without effort or the fact that there only existed one of herself.

         In every universe, everyone had another version of themselves. Izeta didn't.

    They walked inside the building, and the alarm immediately went off. The mother rolled her eyes and told her daughter to find America and Stephen.

             "I don't have all day." Izeta sang out, watching as four of the six appeared in front of her.

     "What are you doing here, Izeta?" Reed Richards asked her, and the Amethyst Witch rubbed her forehead.

            "Looking for America Chavez and Stephen Strange." She answered, making eyecontact with Peggy Carter, the supposed Captain America of this universe.

     "You won't find them." Maria Rambeau said, and Izeta crossed her arms over her chest, "I found out they were here, didn't I?"

        That kept them quiet.

    "Look—You can either let me through, or I will force my way through. Your choice." Izeta threatened, the crown on her head glowing as she made her powers appear in the palm of her hands.