iii. The Blip.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— THANOS WAS HERE. HE WAS CURRENTLY IN THE WOODS WITH HER FAMILY, WHILE SHE WAS STILL FIGHTING THE OUTRIDERS.

But, she couldn't just leave everyone here, so she continued and waited for Wanda's call.

She threw a punch, and kicked, and punched and kicked. Izeta closed her eyes as she let out a breath before levitating half of the Outriders, and making them disintegrate.

Izeta felt someone trying to penetrate her mind, knowing it was Wanda, she immediately teleported to her sister.

"What's going on?" Izeta immediately asked, noticing her sister crying and Vision on his knees.

"It's time. You need to destroy the stone." Vision said, speaking to both of them, while the rest was fighting Thanos.

"No." Wanda denied, turning around, "They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can. You and Izeta can." Vision replied.

"Vision, we can find another way. We can stall while you go back to Shuri." Izeta hurried out, Vision only shook his head.

"You two have the power to destroy the stone. You must do it. Please, we are out of time." He said, placing Wanda's hand on his cheek while her lips trembled.

Izeta swallowed harshly, trying to keep her tears at bay. "I can't." Wanda whispered.

"Yes, you can. You both can." Vision stated, noticing the doubt in Izeta's eyes.

"I don't think I can do this. Vis, I can't put Wanda through this." She whispered back, "You can." He replied, taking both of their hands and placing them right above the stone in his head.

"If he gets the stone, half the universe dies." Vision stated, "Vis—" Izeta shook her head, tears now officially falling. She had grown exceptionally close with Vision over the years, and she'd even dare to call him her best friend.