iii. Infinity Stones.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—IZETA WAS WATCHING A MOVIE WITH SYLVINA AND MORGAN WHEN TONY CAME BURSTING THROUGH THE DOOR.

           "It worked." Tony yelled out, running towards the trio, while the girls looked confused, Izeta only groaned.

        "You've got to be kidding me." Izeta cried out as she looked towards her brother figure.

     Right, brother-figure. How did they go from fighting against each other to teaming up and creating a close bond?

The power Pepper Potts has is unbelievable.

             So as siblings would do, they made a bet. If the Time-Space GPS actually worked, and they had successfully tested it on someone and they came back in perfect condition. . . she'd help.

     Yeah. So in other words, Tony Stark is a way better convincer than Natasha, Steve, and Scott combined.

            And yeah, it does go against everything she stands for today, saying she was "happy where she was right now." And, she is. But since there is actual proof of the Time-Space GPS, what if they could get everyone back?

     And . . . Tony might've told Sylvina about the Time-Space GPS, and how they'd be able to bring her family back. So, at the end of the day, could Izeta really let her daughter down?

           "Yes, Mama! This means you can bring Papa back, right?" Sylvina laughed, climbing onto her mother's lap.

     "Hmm. Yeah, sweetheart. We'll try." Izeta kissed her daughter's head before wrapping her arms around her.

            She let out a breath as she looked down at her precious angel. What if it did go wrong? What if Sylvina loses all of her family? What if they do actually fuck this up more than they already have?