iv. Who The Hell Is Bucky?

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— THE TRIPLETS AND ULTRON WERE NOW IN THE SALVAGE YARD BY THE AFRICAN COAST.

           "Don't tell me your men swindled you. I sent you six short-range heat-seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster." Klaue said, walking towards the phone before hanging up.

              "Now, minister, where were we?" He asked, only for the power to suddenly shut down, the workers started yelling at each other, screaming orders in everyone's way.

Klaue softly took a hold of his gun and began walking towards the exit, pressing on the trigger when he saw something in the distance. Only for Pietro to speed in and take a hold of his gun, taking all the bullets out and putting them on the table.

"Yeah. The Enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils." Klaue said, watching Wanda come out the shadows, "Do you want a candy? Hmm?"

    "I was sorry to hear about Strucker. But, then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life. Not a growth market." He continued, making the youngest triplets realise just how right Izeta was.

             "Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid I'm not that afraid." Klaue admitted, while Izeta still stood in the shadows, she used her magic to lift the gun and the bullets.

     When it reached her, she put the bullets back in how they were supposed to be, before securing it. Then, she made sure when she pulled the trigger, it would actually shoot.

            "Everybody is afraid of something." Wanda sneered, "Cuttlefish." The man pointed at her, making Izeta roll her eyes.

   "Deep sea fish. They make lights, disco lights . . . to hypnotise their pray, and then . . . Whoop. I saw a documentary. It was terrifying." Klaue said, making fish sounds.