i. New World Order.

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

IZETA WALKED over to Sam with his blazer in her hand. She interrupted his staring at the shield and tapped his shoulder.

"Stop stressing, Sam. You'll be fine." Izeta softly told him, handing him his navy blue blazer. He sent her a smile before looking back at the shield.

"Do you think I made the right decision?" Sam asked his girlfriend after putting on his blazer and Izeta sent him a look.

"I think you should follow your heart, and if this is what your heart says, then it is." Izeta advised him, straightening his blazer with her hands before kissing his cheek and leaving the room.

"Is he still in his own world?" Her nineteen-year-old daughter asked her in their Native tongue, looking up from her phone.

"What do you think?" Izeta rhetorically questioned, and Sylvina was about to open her mouth until she grasped the sarcastic tone in her mother's voice.

"I don't know why he's so worried." Sylvina shrugged as Izeta joined her on the couch, "He just doesn't want to let anyone down. You know how he is." Izeta answered her question, smoothing down her dress.

"He's incapable of letting anyone down, Mama." Sylvina sent her mother a look, knowing her father would always do everything in his power to not let anyone down.

"He doesn't know that, Vina." Izeta sighed, leaning her head on the palm of her hand as Sylvina hummed.

"Alright, I'm ready." Sam announced, walking out of his and Izeta's bedroom to join the two women in the living room.

The two women stood up and followed him out the door, on their way to Washington.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘