iii. Isaiah.

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

THE QUARTET had been walking for ages. In pure silence.

"Sorry about Redwing." Bucky broke the silence, apparently, the girl had broken Redwing in two. RIP Redwing, Natasha would've enjoyed this.

"No, you're not. What's going on in that big cyborg brain of yours?" Sam questioned him, while softly caressing Izeta's hand.

"What brain?" Izeta snickered, making Bucky send her a glare, "It's computing."

"You know what? I can actually see it. I can see the gears turning. Oh, they're malfunctioning, shutting down. Yep, they're on fire." Sam chuckled, and Izeta jokingly nudged him.

"We gotta figure out where the serum's coming from." Bucky stated, and Sylvina rolled her eyes, "Now you're just stating the obvious, Bucky."

They made eye contact for a split second, before moving their eyes elsewhere. They didn't know how to handle each other's presence. Her biological father was two feet away from her, and she had no clue what to say. For most of her life, she always made up scenarios of how they would meet again, or what she would say. And yet her mouth ran dry every time she looked at him.

"Yeah. And how in the hell after 80 years are there eight Super Soldiers runnin' loose?" Sam huffed in annoyance, while Izeta kept a close eye on her daughter.

      The mother jumped when she heard a car honking and coming their way. She was on edge, she didn't like her past coming back to haunt her, and the exact thing was happening right now. Bucky coming back. Super soldiers suddenly appearing, which meant HYDRA. Izeta thought she had left her past with HYDRA behind, but it was very clear that she would never forget her torturous years there. Six years.