Chapter 1 : He's Ultimate Creation

Wei Wuxian was motived and made Shi Li Qing by using talisman papers and his resentment energy as his new child.

Shi - (corpse; body of a dead person)
Li - (power, force, strength, ability, strenuously)

Shi + Li - (power [ability to] influence)
Li Qing - to clarify (the facts)

Shi Li Qing was made by a talisman that Wei Ying had been expiremint on, though he wasn't expecting that the result to be successful, but still, he tried making him since he wanted someone to light up A-Yuan and to be by his side and Wei Ying realize that making him a sibling to play with for A-Yuan is good thing.

It's not the only reason why Wei Ying is making a new child, he wanted a child that is made by his own blood and unexpectedly become a dream come true on one fateful day.

At the beginning, he was hesitating since it was impossible and it'll only be dangerous if the cultivation world will know about the existence of his child, but since he made a pack with the Wens, then maybe he'll hide his child among the Wen as his adoptive family to protect, then he give it a try.

The first step he did is cut his palm with a knife so it would bleed and make a drop of blood until he's palm stop bleeding with the help of Wen Qing by bandaging the cut and then he goes to the blood pool to get enough blood to fill a human body of a child but since making a body of a true human using resentment energy is impossible, it failed multiple times but he didn't give up just yet because it is only the beginning, he already knows what failure is and it doesn't change his mind creating a child/life.

More failures had come and Wei Wuxian was quite dirty from the bruise he had and blood from making a body, he almost run out of making talisman papers to made a body.

He thought that the use of resentment energy can make body parts as well as a controllable soul. He was annoyed that without using his resentful energy his creation will not perfectly be complete, by the time pass he was out of ideas so he decided to use his resentful energy even though Wen Qing will not agree with him but he decided to not give up.

After so many failed attempts to make a body for his new child, he had to use demonic cultivation to succeed what result he want, though, he cannot control it very well.

He still desperate to make a child for A-Yuan and him despite the bruises he got already on every parts of his skin but the bruises are minor so he still stand up and will not give up.

He played Chenqing to use the resentful energy while blood of his and the blood from the blood pool surrounding the talisman. He's blood fuse to the blood from the blood pool slowly creating a body shaped like a human body and slowly the expiremint is becoming successful yet not completely.

The ground was trembling from all the resentful energy Wei Ying is using, tremendous aura caused the ground to shake and made the Wens confuse and panic. Wen Qing was the first to check on Wei Ying and then all rushed to him. Just to see Wei Wuxian is making a dangerous expiremint and made them worry for Wei Wuxian's current conditions and wounds that isn't healed yet.

The Wens wanted to stop him but the resentful energy blocked their way through him. Wen Ning tried to force his way in but still failed, they were worried very much and started shouting to Wei gongzi to stop but Wei Wuxian was so focused to the expiremint and starting to ignore the surrounding.

He keep continuing and spitted blood due to forcing himself to create this life of his but that's when heard A-Yuan voice.

"A-DIE!!"

A-Yuan got the Wen's attention, the Wens looked at A-Yuan with also concerned about Wei Wuxian.

Wei Ying was distracted by A-Yuan but then didn't stop because he saw A-Yuan was crying, he looked at Wen Yuan with a shocking face.

"H..Huh?" Wei Wuxian was really shock by Wen Yuan's words earlier especially the Wens that comes to see what's his doing, he didn't know that they were surrounding gate.

Wei Ying was surprised that he couldn't move and just watching Wen Yuan crying and begging, feeling scared of his A-Die's health for using demonic cultivation.

He realized the look at the Wens, worried and scared, he stop using Chenqing, the resentful energy disappear and the surrounding calmed down.

Wei Wuxian was back to normal, the crimson red eye become normal. Wen Qing then run over to Wei Wuxian to gave him medication to cure his bruises and after that he gave another try though he knew that everyone is worried. He's still not satisfied with just that.

Few hours had pass

And lurking in the surrounding blood it become shaped as a human and then become a human next line is to grant conscious to the body finally provide him a controllable soul.

Ω----------------Ω

"You can make a child on the outside but not in the inside"
- Wei Wuxian

Until I the next chapter! *⁠・⁠゜゚⁠(⁠^⁠O⁠^⁠)⁠