Chapter 5 : Lack of Time

Weeks had pass before another month is going to end. This time Wei Ying had agreed to let Shi Li come with them because Wen Ning convince him non-stop. There is also another reason why he let Shi Li come and that is because someone is waiting for him. Before the depart, Shi Li had to wear a viel bamboo hat to hide himself in case if someone saw him and mistaken him as Wei Wuxian or Yiling Patriarch because there similarity between their looks.

In Yiling, where the place of the person that is waiting for Wei Ying. Wei Wuxian was standing in front of the door, he told Shi Li to back away not to be seen before he could open the door, Shi Li nodded and follow his A-Die's order.

Wei Ying open the door and saw Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli. She was wearing a red wedding dress.

"A-Xian!" Jiang Yanli called as she turns around to let Wei Ying show the beautiful wedding dress. "A-Xian, I'm getting married soon. I want to show you how I look."

Wei Ying was fantasize of the beauty of his Shijie Jiang Yanli wearing the wedding dress.

"So beautiful." He gave her a faint smile after coming in and Jiang Cheng quickly close the door, leaving Shi Li and Wen Ning outside. Since Shi Li is wearing a hood, Jiang Cheng can't clearly see Shi Li's face. Jiang Cheng ignored the person beside Wen Ning to waste no time. Shi Li was offended how Jiang Cheng close the door before he could go in with his A-Die and how he completely ignore his presence. (Shi Li wanted his JiuJiu Cheng to notice him.)

"You... I don't believe what you say." Jiang Yanli muttered as she slightly blush to Wei Wuxian's compliment.

"You don't believe me nor him." Jiang Cheng step in. "So the person you'll believe can be him, right?"

Jiang Yanli was surprise how Jiang Cheng could read her so easily, making her blush because of embarrassment, then she turns her attention to Wei Ying. She was about to say something but they suddenly hear a loud noise coming from the door. Jiang Cheng then thought that Wen Ning did that noise.

"Ghost General. I prefer you won't interrupt us." Jiang Cheng warned Wen Ning.

But they didn't know that was Shi Li's doing, he was still offended how Jiang Cheng separate Wei Wuxian and him. He don't want to be separated from his A-Die. For Shi Li, this was a very rare opportunity because his A-Die insist he depart with them so he wanted to hangout with his A-Die outside the burial mounds.

"A-Shi A-Shi please don't get me in trouble for this..!" Wen Ning worriedly whisper to Shi Li.

"Huh. It's not my fault that JiuJiu Cheng is pissing me off." Shi Li mumbles angrily.

"Sorry Jiang gongzi! I didn't mean to!" Wen Ning yells behind the door.

"Huh. You should be sorry to the ones you have killed." Jiang Cheng said harshly.

"Jiang Cheng-" Wei Ying was about to say another word when Jiang Yanli cut off Wei Wuxian to say.

"A-Cheng please, he's sorry. Don't be harsh." Jiang Yanli says to her Didi.

"Woah, who's that lady that stop JiuJiu Chen-" Shi Li accidentally said it out loud. Wen Ning quickly covers Shi Li's mouth before Shi Li could finish his word and Shi Li realize he said it out loud, he realize he fucked up.

'AHHHHH! SORRY A-DIE! (⁠'⁠°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥⁠ω⁠°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥⁠`⁠)' Shi Li crying his mind.

Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng definitely heard "JiuJiu Cheng" from a boy's voice, that made them confuse and surprise. They become curious about the person who said that.