Chapter 11 : Concur & Assail

Sect Leaders POV:

Jin Guangshan minor injuries has healed except for his deep wounds, he was impatient at waiting for his wounds to be heal but he ignore it and immediately called over all the Sect Leaders to have a meeting in LanLing. He wanted to take revenge at the demon that ambush his Clan, he was also furious thinking about that terrifying demon, he thought that it was not just a demon but a wild beast on loose that wanted to cause chaos for so long.

2 Days Later

All Sect Leaders gather in the Assembly Hall to discuss the matter of Jin Clan's ambush last week ago, they sat down crossing their legs or sat still and drink tea as break from their travels. Jin Guangshan arrives at the Assembly Hall and goes to his throne and sat down(pathetic throne in my opinion). Sect Leaders gave Jin Guangshan a bow before he sit down on his throne, and they all sat down.

"Greetings Sect leaders, I called you all here and discuss about, " Jin Guangshan stops for a moment and drops his smile. " 'The Retribution of the Unknown Flower'. " he continued.

"Sect Leader Jin, do you mean..? " Sect leader Ouyang questioned.

"The ambush at the Jin Clans territory a week ago." Sect Leader Nie answered instead of Sect Leader Jin

"Yes, indeed the ambush." Sect Leader Jin said.

"But why does it have a long title?" Sect Leader Meishan questioned.

"This is not just about the ambush." Sect leader Jin then looks at the Sect Leaders, "It's about that young boy." he added.

All the Sect Leader and their disciples gasp in shock for knowing that the culprit is just a young boy.

"A Young Boy?!"

"That's impossible! "

"That can't be true."

"Not even our young disciples can face half of the amount of the ghost in a Night Hunt."

"Sect Leader Jin, how could one young boy defeats half of your armed guards?"

"It's half of the amount of Jin Clan's guard against one young boy?"

"Sect Leader Jin, how strong was the young boy?!"

"Sect Leader Jin, Did you perhaps saw it wrong?"

The Assembly Halls become noisy and many chatters, denying that the young boy is an culprit, they couldn't believe what Jin Guangshan said. Questions ruining around their heads when Jin Guangshan snaps out of their annoyingness and slammed his hand fan on his table that made a loud bang and made Assembly Hall quite.

"My eyes did not deceive me. It's possible and IT'S TRUE! I saw the deaths of my soldiers and the growing of the unknown flowers in their holes!! IT WAS FUCKING DISGUSTING AND TRAUMATIC TO LOOK AT. That beast was surely using demonic cultivation to strike them down. I was no match for his power when we fought." Jin Guangshan shouts at them, making everyone surprise how Jin Guangshan's voice was echoed furiously mad.

"What was the flower looks like, Sect Leader Jin?" Sect Leader Lou asked politely.

Jin Guangshan sigh and calm himself down before he speaks again.

"Bring up the flower." Jin Guangshan commanded his servants.

The Servants bow to excuse themselves before getting the unknown flower that is inside the glass which is like stored in it or it's like from the beauty and the beast. The SpiderLily/Unknown flower was misting an resentment energy around the flower, it's something flowing some kind of heavy evil auras. It made the Sect Leaders and their disciples look at it with confusion why the flower was stored in a glass.